Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL!

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! - Page 5 Empty Re: charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:20 pm

i looked up seeing god i was a christen horse,he sad to us go and live your life o and call him comet please.i woke with a startle comet i yelled are you ok son,i looked over at him he did not move but gust like that he awoke i figured god had something t more to say to him ,i looked up at the sky smileling thank you god i then said.

Back to top Go down

charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! - Page 5 Empty Re: charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:23 pm

miya- i ran back to mom are you ok.mom-whoa calm down i am fine sweaty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:29 pm

Charlie~

I rejected to colt at first sight snapping my maw in fury at him.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:34 pm

i pushed one more time he came out some what but got stuck,i put my eares back at you

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:37 pm

Charlie~

I spun around on my heels and took off for a jog in the forest to cool off.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:38 pm

i pushed aging and aging and aging he came sliding out i stood in front of him my eares pind back at you.miya-i ran behind mom.phantom i ran behind dad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:41 pm

phantom-i fowllowd my dad taking his side.miya-while mom stood guard i helped comet up.he was my size when he stood up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:44 pm

Charlie~

"Son,I know you may feel replaced now that there is a new colt,but remember I am always here for you..even when your mother isn't"I nickered.I appreciated his company and nuzzled his side tenderly.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:49 pm

phantom-i got close to his side dad why is he here and ware did he come from before out of mom?do you think she will like him better then me?dad i love you.he said it very shy but like all boy always do when to there dad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Charlie~

"I love you too Phantom.I don't know why he is here actually.I would prefer if he wasn't and he was made in your mother,with a another stallion.She just might but hold your head high and make sure you show your dominance over this colt or then he will really havean advantage over you son.."I nickered stopping to nuzzle him affectionately.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:07 pm

phantom-i smiled ok,and why did miya kick me in the gall it still hurts.i nuzzled you back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:21 pm

ok this is comet secan i changed how he looks.)charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! - Page 5 6136966_0163eaaab5 phantom i stared to walk back to see what they were up to.miya- come on comet,i watched him as he try.d to fallow me,awe he is such a cute baby i am so glad to have him as a little brother.phantom-i came running back my eyes all teary like miya never said something like that to me she like him more then me, dad she said i am so glad to have you as a little brother,i am her little bro 2 and she never said something like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Charlie~

"She's a mare that's why.Mare's are bitches,but you end up lovin em anyways."I nickered.Tossing my head with a sigh."I jogged after him."Forget her,and that little monster that ruined our lives,just think about us.."I nickered softly nudging him with a faint smile on my lips.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:42 am

phantom-i smiled back then said ok,dad you know what he did to me but what did he do to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:34 pm

Charlie~

"It is just too complicated to explain..you will understand when you are older."I nickered,my words filled with wisdom.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:33 pm

phantom-ok miya-i sall phantom look and run and fallowed and stayed out of view,and listed i herd dad and stared to think gosh he thinks that about mares and i am one so i am one so i am a bich.i stayed a way unseen and herd waited to see what he had to say(hay Charlie dos not know she is thare and dos not find out any time soon ok)phantom-dad what do you think bad about mares?

Last edited by wild one on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:37 pm

Charlie~

"All I'm gonig to say is Comet isn't actually your full blood brother.."I nickered.My knees buckled and I lied down to rest..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:58 pm

(( Mind if I join? ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:12 pm

(ask faye)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:29 pm

(Go ahead.. =D )
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:55 pm

(( Thank ya C= This is their bio... https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t6976-broderbund-and-his-folks#175034))
~Broderbund~
Broderbund snorted, the smell of another set of horses sending haunting trails of scents up his nose. He reared, blasting off towards the smell with great speed and power until he haulted at the sight of a mare, baby, and stallion. His smirk widened with his ears pinned as he galloped towards them. "What the hell are you doing here? This is MY territory!" he shouted angerly and stomped his hoof.
~Anerima~
She whinnied loudly as he took off, leaving her and her babies alone. She followed him with the kids at her side and froze, seeing him torture yet another family with his presense. Her head flew back as she cautiously trotted towards the horses, nipping at Broderbunds shoulder with a glare.
~Blandi & Ginny~
They nickered loudly towards eachother and walked closer to the tree, seeing where this was going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:17 am

angle-were here because i gust gave birth a month ago and i gust did aging 2 howers ago,i snapped and my ears were back.miya-i came back to mom and ran in front of comet.comet-i sall my older sister run in front of my ears back and starring at some over horses.phantom-i heard mom get mad and said lets go dad i ran in front of miya,mom,and comet.i waited for dad,then said THIS IS MY FAMILY SO LEAVE THEM ALONE!i was showing my teeth and my ears were back i pawed the ground and looked up at the stallion who barged in he was much taller then me.phantoms pic-charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! - Page 5 55937-1-x miyas pic-charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9nFCTQO3qtgGitVfGmK-idoFtV6cVtUXk9Vfcdpzzy_VpzrR1 angle-charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5CEXjLM-Z1MwHRYECZjisTpqbp3sqfgWpXrP4LCRCi8by38_9

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:34 pm

Charlie~

Trumpeting I charged towards thems,my ears flattened against my skull in fury.I came to a sliding stop before my rather large family,my teeth bared and ready to fight to the death if I had to."This is no ones land,it is a free land,unclaimable."I roared angrily.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:43 pm

ANGLE-I stepped up by him ears back reedy to fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:00 pm

Charlie~

I snorted at Angle,warning her to stay back.This may get real bad real fast..My muscles and bones were tense ready for an attack.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next