Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL!

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! - Page 8 Empty Re: charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL!

Post by Faye Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:43 pm

What am I supposed to do there??
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! - Page 8 Empty Re: charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:47 pm

OOC-
Clam more Chars if you want discuss how this topics going to work out, IDK Lammo, lol. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:48 pm

Clam? lol

well u made itt
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:00 pm

A huh and there's lots of chars open. Lol it sounds like I'm talking about Chars, the kind you sit on! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:16 pm

(idc idk immma still gonna post here lol )

Charlie stabs Mr. Clam with his cheese.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:22 pm

Angle looks at him and shakes her hoof, "No no Charlie." While sitting on a tree stump.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:25 pm

(omg this is soo ridiculouss grr lmao)

lets start a new topic in garden of plenty with two new horseyyss cause ya im kinda bored and dying lmao
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:41 pm

Ok.....I have a yearling open. She's sorta dumb tho but I like her. Lammo lol, Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Okayy u make the topic wit my name so I can see her stupidness and see what kinda stud to makeee
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:51 pm

Ok, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:57 pm

mm hmm sounds good
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:05 pm

Finished, lol. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8