Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL!

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! - Page 7 Empty Re: charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:57 pm

(hay you can play phantom now on. Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! - Page 7 Empty Re: charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL!

Post by Faye Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Okay)

Phantom~
My eyes opened for a moment then fluttered shut again..my breathing beginning to slow down.

Charlie~ * Sleeping *
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:18 pm

ANGLE-"PHANTOM PHANTOM,STAY WITH ME SON,PLEASE."I said with a panicked voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:21 pm

Phantom~

By the minute my body grew more and more limp.I had a fever and I was leaving this world fast..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:27 pm

ANGLE-HELP ME CHARILY HELP ME LORD",i cried out,then ran and got water and pored it on my baby boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:29 pm

Charlie~

I awoke to shouts and cries.I rushed over and put my head against Phantom's chest."He's gone."I wihspered sullenly.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:23 am

ANGLE-"Hes not gone,hes the whisper in the wind,hes the voice in are heart."I then reared and spook,"A savage dos not baire its dead that's what my dad tolled me so lets baire him at the cemitare,but 1st there's something ,i must do so stay here with are dater and my son."I dashed through the trees surcharging for brune bud when ,i found him ,i kicked him in the guts a few times then ripped meat off his neck,"Best you never murder a mom's kid aging!"I shouted then charged at him pushing him into a tree then reared slashing his skin with my razor sharp hofes.

MAYA-I walked in to view and sall dad but not mom and sall phantom ,i ran over and cried while laying by him.
COMET-I fallowed her and sall him dead so, i walked up and looked down at his body."Don't be sad he still is in your heart Maya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Charlie~

My blood boiled with anger as I wheeled around to face Comet."Oh Shut up you little brat.If it wasn't for you Phantom woudn't be dead because we wouldn't still be here.We would have moved to one of the herd grounds..but no you had to come here."I sneered snapping at him in fury.I stomped away from them in fury.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:32 pm

COMENT-My eyes teared up and turned and ran crying.
MAYA-"It is not his fault he was born as him instead of some one else,and you know some thing,IT IS YOUR FAULT,your the one who fell in love with mom and head us if you never existed mom would not be said and phantom and me would have never lived so HE WOULD NOT HAVE DIED SO IT IS YOUR FAULT!I then ran after comet."AND HE IS JUST A BABY!I fainly catch up to him.
ANGLE-(Brunebud!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:42 pm

Charlie~

Before Maya could run after him I snatch her by the withers and held her still so she couldn't move."NO."I growled between clenched teeth.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:48 pm

MAYA-"If he is gone by the time mom is gong she will hate,"my face looked very mad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:09 pm

-Broderbund-
He snapped at the mare before kicking his hooves in the air and meaning to miss. He pushed the mare onto a tree stump with his chest, making her fall back. He grumbled in his throat and snapped at the mare again with his ears pinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:15 pm

Charlie~

"He's an outsider..he will turn on us all soon.He will turn out exactly like his father.It's too bad your not more like your brother,that died becuase of that stud colt."I snortedmy eyes turning hard and cold.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:58 pm

MAYAN-"He will turn cooled beacse of you,TREATING HIM THIS WAY!!!!!
ANGLE-"Why did do it!"I screamed and pushed him off and stood up and kicked his chess my hofes slashing skin.My ears were peened back as far as they could go now and, i looked madder then hell its self.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Charlie~

"It's in his blood.It would be better if he just left."I sneered,ear flattened against neck in fury."And no backtalk young lady."I snapped at her rump .
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:03 pm

MIYA-My face looked really upset.
ANGLE-(Broderbund)
COMET-I kept running then stood alone crying,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:26 pm

~Broderbund~
He stamped his hooves in fury as he reared and came down, grabbing the mare's mane on the way down with his jaw. He thrashed his head around and slammed the mare into the ground, placing one of his hooves on her wind-pipe and he pressed harder against her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:39 pm

ANGLE-I screamed aging,"WHY DID YOU DO IT,"before ,i knew it ,i was on the ground sweating and ,i had a very scared look on my face ,i began to breath hardly but then he puts his hofe on my neck ,i struggle to get free.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:47 pm

~Broderbund~
His ears lay flat against his skull as he looked down at the helpless mare. He lifted his hoof off her neck and placed it by his side again and snapped at her. "I will spare your life, mare." he snarled and frowned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:57 pm

ANGLE-I stood up and shook my self,"Your a killer,"My voice was mad but then my ears went up,"Comet?"I said gust loud antothen Broderbund could here me.I ran toads the sound to see him crying,"what's wrong?"
COMET-"Well momy charily says it is my fault phantom died."I said in a crying like voice and looked up at her.
ANGLE-"Its not your fault he was gust mad,now eat you will feel better."My voice was calm and gentile and of coise sweet.
COMET-I began to suckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:00 pm

Charlie~

I roll my eyes and snort in disgust as I spot that little maggot begin to suckle from Angle. It made me sick to look at them, I knew deep inside that Comet was happy that Phantom died because now he could take his place in Angle's heart.. but now mine. NEVER mine...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:22 pm

Comet-
I stop suckling and start walking back to Charlie. I didn't understand what was wrong with me and why he treats me like this.

Angle-
I walk with him then turn and go to my mate. I press my head agents his chest. "What now? You know that my herd needs me, I told you about them right? I'm so glad I can return with a stallion to lead our herd." I look up at him and in the eyes. Mine full of love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Charlie~

My eyes filled with confusion, "No, you never told me about your herd."I snorted,nuzzling the nape of her neck.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:46 pm

"I have a large herd of mares and foals....we have never had a stallion so I went to find a good one and I meat one better then what I fought I would." I say and nuzzle his strong neck. I let out a low, soft, sweat nicker barley even heard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:58 pm

Charlie~

I smirked a bit. "Lead me.. show me the way. "I nickered..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next