Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL!

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! - Page 4 Empty Re: charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL!

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:29 am

i looked at you we are going to have to whean them early if i cant find a way to stand and feed.

Back to top Go down

charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! - Page 4 Empty Re: charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL!

Post by Faye Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:27 pm

I nodded nudging the foals along and out into the forest where they could frolick along..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:58 pm

i looked at you in pain and said ,i love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:22 pm

"Love you too."Inickered then walked away into the forest to keep an eye on the foals.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:42 pm

While the foals frolicked in a safe clearing in the forest I loped hurriedly back to the meadow."Are you okay love?"I asked her my face concerned.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:54 pm

i then said im fine the foal inside me haves goton to heavy for my Arabian legs to carry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:56 pm

Charlie~

"Well you better pop that sucker out,cause it's not good for you to be off your legs for too long."I nickered nudging her softly.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:04 pm

i think it will be a few days from now

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:13 pm

Charlie~

I nodded nuzzling her belly and feeling a powerful kick I winced.I neighed,and the foals came obediently back to the meadow here."I will love you no matter what happens,no matter how many times you are forced,or anything else."I nickere.d
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:58 am

i smiled you 2 i nuzzled him back,a few days latter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:41 pm

After a few days of giving unending affection to my Angle,one morning she looked even bigger,like she would burst..it seemed time.I nuzled her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:00 pm

i tyred to nuzzle you back but my belly was to big and i did not feel like it was going to happen gust yet.i then said it dos look like it will come out soon,BUT it feels like i still have a few more days to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:10 pm

Charlie~

I nodded with a sigh I paced back and fourth...just wanting her to get it over with already..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:19 pm

this sucks i could be running around with you and the foals but no i am laying here instead and unable to get up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:22 pm

Charlie~

I shook my head with a sigh."It's okay..it'll be fine."I muttered.I looked into her eyes lovingly and licked my muzzle.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:40 pm

i know.i hurt so bad,i then said it hurts bad i did not say this but the forcer was a Clydesdale he was so much bigger then me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:44 pm

"Best to get the foal out before it gets too big..even if it's premature you better get it outt before you die on me."I snorted nuzzling her and licking her muzzle.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:58 pm

i stopped lisaning and went to sleep,a few more days later,i think its comeing

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Charlie~

"That is good news."I nickered to her..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:13 pm

no its not i then screams in pain it was so much loader of a scream then when the twins were born i pushed huge feet popd out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:19 pm

I turned away not wanted to her in pain."It's better now than later..I meant"I snorted.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:07 pm

i keep pushing,screams fill the air the foal was hafe ways out then it stop no noises at all i passed out i thought i was died i sall gaits next to me.miya-no momy dont die please.phantom- whats wronge with mom.miya-YOU IDEOT SHE IS DIEYING HOW DARE U BE MAEN TO HER,i kicked him in the jall.phantom-ow miya bully!dad is she going to be fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:10 pm

DAD~

I clacked my teeth together turning to foals."Leave your mother alone,and don't hurt your brother.She's going to be fine."I snorted in a harsh tone.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:12 pm

i then looked from the clouds no no i cry.d my life was good and i looked behind me thare stood my new son sad because i was crying.i laid there and so did the new foal,we looked like we were fading away fast.

Last edited by wild one on Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:13 pm

I looked over my shoulder at her.She seemed to be dying as the foal.But perhaps god wanted her,there was nothing we could possibly do..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next