Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL!

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! - Page 2 Empty Re: charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL!

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:40 pm

i fianaly wook up and said breafest breasfist the filly stood up and drank, the coalt did not know how to so i said eaver CHARLIE teaches you now or i teach you when your older sis finishis.(when i said charlie i looked at him than back to are son).

Back to top Go down

charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! - Page 2 Empty Re: charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL!

Post by Faye Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Charlie~

I smirked at my mate.Now that she had given birth I had a craving to mate with her again..but she would probably refuse..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:12 pm

well good morning charlie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:14 pm

will you help are son stand up to get milk?

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:27 pm

Charlie~

I nudged him up with my muzzle,i shoved him softly towards his mother than walked off to graze.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:32 pm

thank you,as the drank i grazed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:33 pm

Charlie~

I licked my lips looking at all the yummy grass.My tail occasionally flicked to my flanks warding off the persistant flies.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:39 pm

i had a hunch he wanted sonthing but what,hmm i stared thinking hard,well he dos look at me wried hmm o he wants to mate thats what he whants.kids thats a noth milk now,huny should we keep them hear for a while or head for the foal forest?

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:41 pm

Charlie~

"Stay here."I muttered,my eyes not meeting hers.I loved my foals,they were absolutely adorable..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:54 pm

huny you ok you are acting wierd?

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:59 pm

Charlie~

"I'm fine,"I snapped..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:01 pm

filly-dad lets play. coalt-momy can we play.angle- yes my sweety.(u can play as a foal gust tall me who you whant.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:03 pm

angle- come here filly of mine i whant u to leave him alone ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:03 pm

(The filly,how about names?I vote for the filly Abigale idk for the colt though..)

Abigale~

I bucked and jumped my eyes lit up with amusement as I discovered how to run and jump.

Char~
"No,Daddy's busy."I mumbled.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:07 pm

so how about we go to the nearest water fall and play kids.i looked over at my mate with my ears back worning him to stay away intill he stop snaping at me becuse such behaver will not be near my foals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:13 pm

(no can we pick a difrent name coalt-white comit,filly sun sweet angle or sonething)let go kids.we ran off as they both stumbled,when we got thare we all played in the water bucking rearing playfull niping here and thare we were haveing alot of fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:15 pm

when night came we did not come back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:16 pm

Char~

I fell asleep under the apple tree.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:31 pm

in the morning we were not thare,but u cold hear faint gigling in the distents

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:35 pm

Charlie~

I awoke and went about my normal buisness such as getting a drink from the stream and grazing.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:47 pm

i looked at are foals thinking of you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:50 pm

i started to graze.as miya niped at phantom and ran i gigled at the sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:53 pm

i smelt sonthing so i put my muzzle in the air o no kids RUN TO DADY NOW!miya and phantom ran clear out of sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:55 pm

Charlie~

I backed up to a tree and kicked it with all my might.It cracked,broke and fell down with a loud thump.Suddenly I saw my foals running towards me and I winnied.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:55 pm

miya and phantom-came runing to him dady dady mom tould us to run and she acted wried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next