Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL!

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! - Page 3 Empty Re: charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL!

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:58 pm

i soon fond me argueing with a small heard of males and was glad i snet my foals to safety they took me away and i cryed becuse i could not with my foals

Back to top Go down

charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! - Page 3 Empty Re: charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL!

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:00 pm

i knew what was next

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:02 pm

miya and pthantom dad we are scared is momy going to be ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:08 pm

i was soon sround by studs one came up to me he was like a giant he was 17.3hh and i was only 13.3hh,he said leave to the others then i knew he was boss around hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:15 pm

Charlie~

"She will be fine."I muttered though i was actually quite worried.I couldn't save her because I had the foals..urg.

(Can I play the boss stud?It would be more interesting.. lol )

Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:30 pm

my ears were pened back i locked my tail to the g-spot.i rearid at him,he said com down baby as he aprched my but i kicked hiting his cheek bone then ran i could not hold my tail down while running i let it flow the snent of me being in heat drived him nuts he fialy wore me out he jumped on me he it mg-spot i kicked 2 once missing the other i hit him hard in the boys spot,he yelled ow then i an he chaseds me he grabed my main and stoped me then monted it was not worth strugaling with his weight on my back he hit my g-spot i kicked he bit me as a worning so m dismonted me and i ran away he let me go.

Last edited by wild one on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:32 pm

Charlie~

I paced back and fourth nervously.I winnied hoping to hear an answer,My ears were flattened against my cranium in anger.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:38 pm

i whinny back in s scared voice i ran past u to the foals u nodict the blod on my shoulder it looked as if teath went throw my skin as blood poord out the mbite mark was larg u knew i had smeld a large horse then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:41 pm

as soon as i got to them i fell like i hade bin caryen sonthing havey the hole way hear.(u can play him next time).

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 pm

(Okay,thx )

Charlie~

I stiffly approached my mare."What happened?"I roared,I was obviously furious.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:46 am

i was still laying down in the morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:04 am

thare was bruses ware the monted my back he was so havey for a little mare like me.charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! - Page 3 Image_from_dbthe way he looked hanted me,he was big and scary and i was scared.charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQazc7W680PNo5ach2DInyIuGMSuFwKfOjGCjeqCR1mBHk0K2ym(ok he is white and brown but his body is bilt like the one on the bottom).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:31 am

this is what the forcer son looks like when he is boren,charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2-mPPII3af1suu6M8SiSzYHSVt9lVp_frOjbFG5_E7nVyOfiEcharlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEAuK7AkqZ5ZVBZtwWdGhFMFjF3DwWLzUVG74lWAY5iIGiZJlEthe small one is the size of are foals when boren the big ones are the forcer son when boren.charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! - Page 3 Enshallah-hala-suha-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:48 am

Charlie~

My eyes narrowed dangerously discovering she was pregnant."How could you?"I bellowed my ears pinned flat against my skull in anger.I trotted over to Miya and Phantom.I nipped both of them harshly on the rumps."Let's go kids,it seems your mother doesn't want you anymore since she is having another foal."I sneered..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:00 am

i stood up limping to fallow, i dident he forced i ran from him,i kick at him i put my ears back,he was to big for such a litle mare like me to win and come home the foals are fine thanks to me sending them away to safty thay would have hurt them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:04 am

Charlie~

"I know forcers,thye wouldn't do that.They would just send the foals away likewise."I roared.The only reason I knew forcers so well was because."My father was a forcer,then I killed him."I said softly.I walked away from her and her foals,her three foals.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:06 am

please dont leave me i fell to the groud and looked at you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:13 am

Charlie~

"What reason do you have for me not to leave you?"I snapped
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:35 am

i sorry please for give me i,i stood then looked at the dryed blood were he(the forcer) bit me, i limped to the water and liyed in it,please dont go(i will be back later i must do stuff rill qick.). Sad angle-becuse i love u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:53 am

(hey faye i can still play my dad said i gust have to do lungery so when the load is in i will come back intill it is reedy to dry)angle-i stood up and walked to him knowing i was risking it then i nuzzled him then ran to the foals.phantom-man am i hungry as he stared to get milk.miya-mom dad whats going on you are fihteing.angle-i looked puzzled at her then at you,my eyes were saying what do i say.miya i stared to get milk but finished early then i said hun so whats up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:09 am

Charlie~

"Fine,I guess it was an accident."I muttered returning the nuzzle.

(Brb have to go takea showerr. )
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:17 am

my stomic got biger and i had the hardest time standing my stomic was varry big but i manig to feed are foals.charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! - Page 3 Stock-photo-a-pregnant-mare-and-her-yearling-baby-in-an-american-west-landscape-shallow-focus-1172387(ok here is waht i looked like gust imagin that the belly was a little biger).

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:18 am

(He didn't leave..)

I grazed.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:21 am

a few days later my belly got so big i could no larnger stand.miya-momy whats rong.phantom-yea?angle-shhh litle ones nothing momy gust cant stand it is fine we are all fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:24 am

Charlie~

I saw my mare would give birth soon and I would rather not have my foals see it."C'mon kids,lets go for a little walk."I said in a cheery tone.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next