Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL!

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! - Page 6 Empty Re: charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:15 pm

ANGLE-I stepped back.PHANTOM-I walked to his side,i had that stubborn look that said i not a going any were.

Back to top Go down

charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! - Page 6 Empty Re: charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL!

Post by Faye Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:05 pm

Charlie~

A loud snort erupted from my nostrils,and at the same moment I lifted my fore hoof into the air and dropped it with a rather loud thud,making large markings in the grass.I glanced at my son at my side and rolled my eyes..then at the other colt.. and snorted my disgust..I hated him.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:25 pm

(lets wait for faith,i posted on are other post thares a new mare in town...............)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:36 pm

(Okie Dokie,I was thinking about sayin that also haha.. )
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:43 pm

(lol grate minds think a like. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! )

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:39 pm

(Yea,I guess so.Imma gonna PM External,I think she forgot about us lol..)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:19 pm

((Lmao heeyy))
~Broderbund~
He snorted in anger towards the family, his ears pinned. He stood cockily and stared at the mare. "What brings you all on MY land?" he said hastily towards them all and a rear occured quickly after the question. His eyes lay narrowed as he circled the family with his body ready for almost anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:26 pm

( haha heyy )

Charlie~

"This is the foaling grounds,so of course we came here to have a foal."I spat,my dark colored eyes drilling into him with hatred."Why do you dare to disturb my family."I sneered the words with disgust.My body tensed readying my body incase of an attack.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:44 pm

~Broderbund~
He rolled his eyes in discomfort and his ears perked to the point. His brow raised as his ears lay flat against his cranium. "I DARE disturb your family because I can." he spat with his tail twitching. "Besides, how would I 'dare' to do anything if I'm not threatened by you?" he said with a slight smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:50 pm

My ears flickered back and fourth in irritation and a loud snort erupted from my nostrils.With a slight shake of my head I snapped threateningly at him."Touch my mate or any of my children and you die;except for him though."I snorted indicating to the larger colt that wasn't mine but simply my mate's and a forcer's.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:58 pm

~Broderbund~
He shook his head in annoyance as his hoof pounded the ground. He cleared out his throat and he glanced back at his mare and children with a flick to the tail. His tail whipped his side irritably as he stood in silence for a moment. "Oh really? I die? Alright..." he said sarcastically as a grunt grumbled in his throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Charlie~

"Don't test my patience brute."I roared,rearing and coming down with a thunderous thud.Eyes glowing in anger and lips peeling back to make a nasty grimace I looked like Satan himself.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:05 pm

~Broderbund~
His teeth glared through his slit lips as he reared, legs kicking around ferociously. As he landed, he could feel the vibrations scattering across the opening. He grumbled and snapped at the stallion whose voice hurt his brain like a knife slit across your neck. He was very aggitated with this family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:15 pm

Charlie~

Eye rolling and turned my rump towards the brute,the sign was clear.*Leave us alone.We're ignoring you.*I grazed on the finely trimmed grass,nickering to my mare and two foals.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:23 pm

~Broderbund~
His ears twitched with irritance as he stepped around his rear and latched on the the stallion's shoulder with his jaw. He tightened his grip and pulled back with his hooves as he bared his teeth tighter onto his skin. He lashed his head back and forth to enhance the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Charlie tore away from the stud's strong grip tearing a layer of skin off.It was painful but he ignored it.Charlie pinched at the soft, vulnerable skin around the stallion's muzzle, tearing at the flesh. While he was distracted, he shot his legs forward and shoved him away, leaving deep little gashes where his hooves dug into his skin. He immediately lept up and swung his head around, slamming into the tall, stud's neck, then came up to his full height on his hind legs and brought the entire front half of his body over the horse's shoulders, causing his legs to collapse beneath him. Not wasting a single valuable moment of time, he raced to his mare. Ears flattened against his neck, he snapped at the fallen stud, aiming to show him who was boss around here..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:37 pm

~Anemira~
Her eyes widened as they started to fight, and she scurried Blandi and Ginny to safety. "Run off, kids." she said calmly and nudged their rumps towards the woods and watched them dart off.
~Broderbund~
He bolted to his feet as the pain surged throughout his veins. He chased after the brute with an insanely angry gallop and he tackled him to the ground, sending both of them toppling one after the other. He tugged on the stallion's ear and chipped off a small bit of the tip as he regained his balance grabbed the brute's mane and literally dragged him across the ground. Once he let go, a big glob of hair stuck in his mouth for a while and his hooves struck the ground once more near the male. His head thrashed as he bit his muzzle and yanked, no flesh being ripped off, but blood seeping from the wounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 am

ANGLE-I reread up and came crashing down."STOP THIS YOU ARE NEAR KIDS BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!"
miya-I pulled on my tewn's tail and pushed comet away from the fight and starred to run.
COMET-I ran after my sis fallowing her.
PHANTOM-I ignored my sis."LEAVE MY DAD ALONE."He said gust before ramming himself into the studs side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:28 pm

Charlie~

Lurching to his hooves the bloody stallion roared in anger.He stood still and silent for a moment catching his breath.Suddenly full force he charged at the stud,rearing up and coming down hard as he struck the stud in the flanks with his sharp hooves forcing the stud to the groun.Teeth bared he snapped at the studs neck,cutting cleanly through his flesh.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:56 pm

~Broderbund~
He winced in pain but swiftly regained himself. He got back up and a slience fell upon the two as it began to become a stare down. Broderbund reared and knocked the stallion dab on the nose. He charged and rammed at him with his skull, pushing him over. He bit at the other stallions wind pipe and gripped tightly. He thrashed his head around in fury and anger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:47 pm

PHANTOM-I felt the grip on my neck as my little body got stiff.
ANGLE-"LEAVE MY BABY ALONE".I screamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Charlie~

Being the mature one I roared."Fine then,lets jsut leave..it's not worth all this trouble."I sneered rolling my topaz eyes as I galloped to the side of Broderbund,flinging out my hoof to catch his leg and drag him forward a bit,then at that exact moment I flung out my other legs to wack him in a jaw.Satisfied that I had gotten Phantom from the stud's grip I walked over and nudged Phantom..then over to my mate nipping them telling them it was time to leave.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:12 pm

~Broderbund~
He flickered his ears in annoyance as he whirled around to the stud. "You better leave, pussy!" he snarled towards him and trotted towards his family. "Amerina, leaver, you and YOUR kids are not welcome here. Those are not even my children." he hastened and chased them off like a bitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:36 pm

ANGLE-I looked at phantom worried as he gasped for air,i nugged him away carefully.
PHANTOM-I gashed for air while walking away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:54 pm

Once out of sight and perhaps out of smell I leaned up against a tree resting..my eyes closed and soon I fell into a deep sleep as my wounds healed.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next