Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Love Of A Mortal (BayMickey)

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Love Of A Mortal (BayMickey) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Love Of A Mortal (BayMickey)

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:00 pm

Whisper grabbed her black bra and slid it on, buckling it behind her, then stepping into the long black dress. She couldn't zip it though, and turned around for Dakota to do it. "Please?" She figeted with the zipper, before just keeping the dress up, her back still turned, long hair falling past her shoulder blades.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Love Of A Mortal (BayMickey) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Love Of A Mortal (BayMickey)

Post by BayMickey Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:04 pm

"You can't go out in that, let me get some of my old girlfriend's stuff she gave me." Dakota trotted up the stairs, bringing back a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, not knowing what size, nor did her care.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:06 pm

"She gave you this... why?" Whisper shrugged and let the dress drop, then slipped on the oversised t shirt and the baggy pants. "What size are these?" She wondered, then shrugged it off, tying her hair back.
"Where to?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:08 pm

"You think I'm a virgin? Well, anyway, I have no idea. And we'll just drive around, see what you want to do. When did you last go out?" Dakota grabbed WHisper around the waist. "And the bitches in town, they'll make fun of Whisper, even though it suits you perfectly. They're just bitches."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Whisper smiled as he pulled her to him, and she rested her arms on his shoulders. "Make fun, eh? I hope they do." Her eyes held that usual twinkle of mischeif, and then she pulled away, grabbing his keys of the table and chucking them at his head. "I havn't been out in 3 years."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Dakota laughed. "Okay. Well this town has changed in 3 years. They tore down that old theater and put a strip club." He grabbed the keys from Whisper. "Let's go."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:37 pm

"Wait!" Whisper pulled back, frowning. "We arent going to the strip club, right!?" She asked, praying that that would not ruin her night with Dakota. Brushing a stray strand of raven hair out of her eyes, she raised her eyebrows at him. "Right?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:43 pm

"No. No. We are going to where ever you want to go." Dakota chuckled. "Are your, friends, still in this town?"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Whisper slipped her hand into his. "Friends... You mean the people that left me to die?" She answered spitefully. Then, she narrowed her eyes, a sly smile curving onto her lips. "I think I want to pay them a visit, eh?" She grinned, then let go of his hand, opening his car door and slipping inside the passenger seat.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:19 pm

"I don't know, do you? I've got some tricks up my sleeve." Dakota smiled, walking over to the driver's seat of his car, sliding in, and starting the vehicle.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:21 pm

"Uh-hu. Like coming back to life." Whisper slid her hand over to his, her warm skin touching his softly. She felt the engine start, and smiled over at Dakota.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:26 pm

"Yes. What's their names? I wanna get to know these bitches." Dakota smiled as Whisper's hand on his. Before Dakota back out of the drive way, he leaned over and locked his lips on Whisper's. Pulling back, he looked behind him, putting his arm around the head rest of the passenger seat. Dakota back out of the driveway, and onto the street, he shifted gears and drove straight for town.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:30 pm

Whisper smirked, cocking her head to the side. "Laura, Erika, and Alex. Thier not all girls.." She said, refering to Alex. A shudder of indignation went down her spine at the memory. His handsome face, his deep, dark eyes, his words to her, before he used her and let her to die. Her hand unintentionally gripped Dakota's a bit harder.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:39 pm

(New pic!)

Dakota looked at Whisper worry-like. Dakota looked back at the road, pulling into the Wal-Mart parking lot. "Let me go get something real quick." Dakota jumped out the car, walking inside. He came out with a bag in his hand after about 3 minuetes. Dakota got back into the car, throwing the bag in the back seat. "Okay. Where do they live?
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:42 pm

Taking a deep, shaky breath, whisper gestured down the road a bit. "If they, he still lives there." She remembered his apartment clearly. Remembered driving in his car after a party. Remembered making love in his bed. Remembered him using her again and again, and her ignorance, ignoring what he was doing to her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:50 pm

Dakota nodded, driving down the road. He stopped at am apartment complex, parking in the parking lot. "You want me to come?"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:53 pm

Whisper shrugged, the opened her door, sliding out. "If you want, then yes." She slammed the door behind her, a set look on her face. Not checking to see what he decided to do, she stepped forward and up to the apartment door, buzzing his number repeatedly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:55 pm

(You want me to play Alex? And my link on the new pic didn't work, so here's the other one.)

Dakota stayed in the car, watching and decided he would jump in whenever he needed to.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:57 pm

(Yeah, if you could)

Whisper heard someone coming down the stairs, and she placed a hand on her hip.

(sss)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:00 pm

(Ok.)

Alex opened the door, seeing a familiar face. "Whi-Whisper?" His eyes opened wide, examining the woman in front of him, whom was supposed to be dead. "How? How are you alive? You survived the fire?" Alex's mouth was now dry, and he was seating. He didn't seem this nervous since, well, ever. This woman in front of him was supposed to be in the grave. He went to her funeral. He killed her.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:04 pm

Whispers bright eyes hardened as she saw the familiar form of Alex. A bemused smirk came over her face, as his face lost color.
"No Alex. I didn't survive. I didn't survive at all. I was burned to death, Alex. And you are the one that made it happen." She walked forward, running her hands over his chest. "Alex... When will you learn? You killed me. You killed you're own baby." She smiled softly, coming closer. "And now, now I'm here to come back into you're life. Forever." With that, Whisper hit him hard in the jaw with a solid punch.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:08 pm

Dakota watched from his car, then slid out, trying to get a closer look. He climbed up the stairs, seeing Whisper punch him. He grinned and pretended to be just a random guy.

Alex gasped and popped his jaw back in place when she punched it, and spit out the blood. "I'm sorry. I am sorry. I was foolish. That was three years ago. But how are you back?"

(SSS)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:11 pm

Whisper took in a deep breath. "No Alex. You arent sorry. I know you arent." For her state, her face was weirdly calm, almost bemused. Reapeating his name again, she spoke. "Alex. I dont care how long it was ago. It doesent matter, because you did what you did. You left me in the room, alone to die. After our fight about the baby, you made sure that you're problem would be solved. Expect me back."
With that, Whisper shoved him roughly backwards, then turned to see Dakota. "And Alex, I'm all taken." She slipped her hand into Dakotas, whispering in his ear. "Play along."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:41 pm

"Play? And what about a baby? Whisper? What the hell?" Dakota let go og Whisper. "I'm out." Dakota retreated down the stairs, going back to the car.

Alex gasped. "I...." he watched as Whisper went to a man, and watch him reject her. "Him?" Alex laughed a little, the went back to reality. "Well, the baby, is gone. What can we do about it?"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:49 pm

Now she was mad. Shoving Alex backwards, she stormed out back into the car, slamming the door behind her. "Dakota... Alex used me. He rejected me when he found out I was pregnant.." She said, beging straightforward.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next