Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Love Of A Mortal (BayMickey)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Love Of A Mortal (BayMickey) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Love Of A Mortal (BayMickey)

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Whisper watched him prepare his food, peeking around the corner of the door frame, her keen eyes alertly watching him as he sat down at the table. Noticing he forgot his fork, she quickly got one and placed it on the table, giving him a kind smile as she came into view.
"Good morning, sleepy head."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Love Of A Mortal (BayMickey) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Love Of A Mortal (BayMickey)

Post by BayMickey Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:31 pm

"Thanks, and mornin'." Dakota yawned and picked up his fork, starting to eat. "What was your night like? I still have damn crumbs stuck to my back." He put his hand up his night shirt, wiping the crumbs off his back.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:33 pm

Whisper sighed and yawed, before pulling out a chair and setting her feet on the table, though not near his food. "Boring. Lonley." She couldn't keep a small snicker from coming out as he grumbled about the crumbs. "Annyoing, arent they?" SHe asked perkilly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:36 pm

"Yes. And I thank you dearly for putting them in my bed." Dakota smiled sarcastically and patted her leg, actually touching. He didn't think anything about, and kept eating his breakfast.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:39 pm

"Welco-" Whisper was about to reply with a cocky answer, when she felt his hand pat her bare leg. Coiling in shock, she pushed backwards, her chair falling backwards, Whisper tumbling to the ground. She quickly righted herself, vanishing and pressing herself against the wall.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:50 pm

Dakota jumped up to help Whisper, but she was gone. "What's wrong?" He stepped forward with his right foot. "I'm sorry if I did anything wrong..." He looked down at his shoes. "This is akward as hell."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:54 pm

"I felt- I felt you!" Whisper hoarsly choked out. She came into view, flickering slightly, her face a gastly palet of horrer, surprise, and amazement.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:56 pm

"And? I feel me too." Dakota patted his head. "No big deal." He laughed and stepped closer. "Am I not supposed to or something?" He sent a puzzled look to his face, trying to figure the situation out.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:58 pm

"No, No!" Whisper cried out. "I felt you!! I cant feel anything, I cant even feel the floor I'm standing on!" She grabbed a knife and sliced it across her wrist. It did nothing. "I cant feel that! But I can feel you!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:03 pm

"So I'm like a physic or something? And don't slit your wrists. That's not good." Dakota took the knife from Whisper, their fingers touching. He cringed, hoping she wouldn't freak out.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:06 pm

Whispers face was pale, paler than normal. Her eyes were wide and wild, and she felt like tearing her hands through her hair. "No..." Trailing off, she glanced down to the ground.
"Nevermind."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:12 pm

"Okay then..." Dakota turned, and going ot sit back down. "I have absoloutley nothing to do today." He smiled and picked up his plate, setting it on the counter.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:15 pm

(Hey, just so I know, do you mind letting me know before you leave? Hopefully not soonxD)

Whisper sighed, running her hands through her raven black hair, that fell below her shoulder blades. "Neither do I." She said, a 'no duh' sound in her voice.
"I could always send a picture of myself on you're phone-" She teased, grabbing his cell phone from the kitchen table and flipping it open.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:20 pm

"Hell no." Dakota jumped up, snacthing the phone out of her hands. Then, throwing it on the floor, and grabbing her arms. "Can you feel this?" He pulled her softly towards him, then wrapped his hands around her waist "Or this?" Dakota smiled and leaned forward whispering in her ear. "Or this?" He brought his face back to face her, then curved forward, kissing her gently.

(Okay, and all my characters are becoming sweet lol.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:23 pm

"Dont break i-" Whisper started, watching as he ripped the phone out of her hand, and threw it on the floor. Her eyes widened as he grabbed both of her arms, then parted her lips softly, about to say somthing when he wrapped his arms around her waist, then actually gasped as he leaned down, pressing his lips solidly against his. That feeling almost made her melt into him, and her legs almost buckled. She pulled away softly, her face only inches from his.
"Yes."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:27 pm

"Good." Dakota smiled and let her go. "Okay. I have to clean, damn. I feel like a woman. And I'm singing Shania Twain." He laughed and turned around, tackling the mess in the living room.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:31 pm

Whisper stepped back, surprised and pleased, and also embarrased. She faded into the backround, then smirked, making her way to the couch, and lying down on it, knowing it would be halarious if he tried to clean here, touching her though he couldn't see her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:33 pm

Dakota cleaned the stuff off the coffee table and throwing it away, the he dusted his recliner chair, then tried to dust off the couch, not being able to, and something stopping him. "Whisper?"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Whisper bit her lip to keep from bursting out laughing. His hands swept over her, and she leaned her head back, her mouth split into a crooked grin.
He patted her stomach warrily, and she had to force herself to stay still, seeing what he would do. Again,for another prank.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:46 pm

"Okay, then." Dakota smiled and sat on top of whatever it was blocking him. He grabbed the remote and turned on the TV, watching Forrest Gump.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:48 pm

Whisper let out a muffled squeel as he sat on her stomach, and she wriggled under him, laughing.

(sss!!)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:51 pm

(It's ok! Mine are so short!)

Dakota laughed putting his hand on what he thought was her face. He kept watching his movie, it was the scene where Forrest made hsi speech to the hippies after the Vietnam War. "And that's all I have to say about that..." Forrest then stepped down from the podium and off the stage.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:53 pm

Whisper giggled, and felt his hand settle on her face. She lifted it up, then came into view, her hair wildly framing her flushed face, eyes sparkling with wild playfullness.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:02 pm

(Okay, when I changed to this topic, the song went to Thriller...)

Dakota's eyes stayed on the television, not coming un-glued. He acted like he didn't know Whisper was there, adding on to their flirting-session. (Lol.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:07 pm

Whisper pushed his hand off of her face, then wrapped her arms around his waist, grabbing him and pulling him down so he toppled on top of her.
(Lol!)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next