Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Love Of A Mortal (BayMickey)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Love Of A Mortal (BayMickey) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Love Of A Mortal (BayMickey)

Post by BayMickey Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:56 pm

"Why didn't..., You know what? Never It doesn't matter." Dakota stared the car, backing out the parking lot. He turned onto the street, traveling down the road a little ways, the turning into a McDonald's drive thru. "You want anything?"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Love Of A Mortal (BayMickey) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Love Of A Mortal (BayMickey)

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Whisper sighed heavilly. "I didn't tell you because I dont want to remember. I dont want to have to think about it again." She glanced down to her lap, to where her hands were clasped tightly in her lap.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:05 pm

"Shut up. I don't want to hear bout it." Dakota pulled forward, and payed for his Big Mac and fries. he snorted, shaking his head and retrieving his food.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:09 pm

"Dakota! I'm so sorry! I dont know what you want me to do, ok!?" Whisper broke into tears, the first cry she had had ever since.. Becoming human. "If you're baby was innocently killed, would you want to think about it all the time! Or would you try, try to move on!?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:14 pm

"Whisper! Hell! Stop making fell like a piece of shit! I got a girl pregnant once. Ditched her. She got an abortion. It was a little boy. Now, he's dead. A human being, dead before he was alive. Because of me." Dakota wiped his face with his hands. " his name was going to be Samuel Dakota, his birthday June 1. Never happened. You know why? Me." Dakota pulled in his driveway, got out the car, grabbed the McDonalds bag, and slammed the door retreating inside.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:17 pm

"Shit!" Whisper leaned her head back onto the seat, draping an arm over her face. "I'm not! I'm trying to get you to not be mad at me!" As soon as he left the car, Whisper didn't come out. Tears slid down her cheeks, leaving wet lines on her skin.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Dakota stayed inside and ate, leaving Whisper outside. He examined his scat again, the pearlized-looking skin reflecting the light like a diamond. He just wished he had died that day. None of this would happened. He ouldn.
't of gotten Shelby pregnant, met whisper and broke her heart, and so much more he fucked up.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:41 pm

Cautiously, Whisper opened the front door of the house. She slipped inside, saw Dakota eating alone, and her heart went out to him. Walking forward, a concerned expression on her face, she walked up behind him and placed her hands on his shoulders. He was tense, she could feel it.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:45 pm

Dakota didn't say anything, but kept examining his wrist. He paused and looked up at Whisper. "Ir down. I have to tell you a lot of stuff." He pointed to the chair beside him. "I wouldbget comfortable, it's a long story."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:50 pm

Whisper obeyed, then took the hand that he wasn't using and held it in both of hers. She looked deep into his eyes, hers full of concern.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:06 pm

Dakota looked down at the wooden table, the back up at Whisper. "I was, abused as a child. Sexually, physically, and emotionally. My mother would force me to, rape girls my age. I didn't know any better. I also got locked in closets for days, sometimes weeks, at a time. My father would tell me I'm just a boy, nothing special. With stupid brown yes and brown hair. He said God left me colorless because he didn't want me. I got beat every day, twice a day, for no reason at all. My mother used me for sex when Dad wouldn't give it to her. A neighbor came to visit one day, and walked in on my parents trying to put me in the oven. She, Ms. Beverly, took me in and raised from when I was ten to eighteen. I moved put a year ago. When Ms. Beverly found me, the newspaper did a report on me. I got books written about me, magazine articles, I spoke at child abuse assemblies at schools. Then, I started to cut myself. I would cut my arms every Saturday with my friends and smoke crack. I almost died when I slit my wrists. When I moved here, almost everyone knew me. I was that abused boy. I was the guy who got beat. I was the OCS case that the United States Child Abuse Association had never seen before. I got bullied in school, in college, and at work. My life was a living hell. Sometimes, it still us. Then, I met Shelby. I fell in love. I got her pregnant. She killed the baby. I might not ever get married or get another woman pregnant, for various reasons."

(I have to log out for now, but I will be back on.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:11 pm

Whisper's mouth got dry. Her eyes widened in horror, and her lips parted slightly. She didn't utter a single word, but her hands tightened around his hand. Looking down, she blinked slowly, processing the information that he was giving her. Her heart panged slighty as he talked about Shelby.
Shaking her head slowly, she was at a loss of what to say. Nothing, not one thing would be suitable for this moment. The words, I'm sorry were so utterly hopeless right now. She was sorry. But nothing, no word could possibly explain what he had been through.
She was silent. Unmoving. Her hair gently fell around her shoulders, and Whisper had to give it to him.
"I cant comprehend it."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:15 pm

"No one can! I was the fucking worst abuse case in America Whisper! I was abused so badly, I fucking can't explain the pain. Take your death, times a million, and you survived, then it happened again, everyday for the rest of your fucking life. It's not fun. At all." Dakota knocked the cup on the table off, and walked over to the kitchen, grabbing a knife. "This, this was my father's favorite thing to do to me." Dakota took the knife and put through the extra little room in his shirt, sliding the cold blade across his skin, but not cutting him. "It scared the hell out of me, and he liked that."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:20 pm

"Dont!" Whisper jumped off of the chair and set a solid grip on the knifes handle. Her large, worried eyes looked up into Dakota's, and they filled with tears. The tears soon spilled down her cheeks, and she set her jaw. "I'm so, so sorry. And I know for a fact, that those words dont mean a single thing to you! They cant!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:43 pm

"They don't. No one can make me fell better. My life was horrible. But it can get better. Maybe." Dakota felt a tear roll down his cheek, and past his unshaven chin, then drip down onto his now-ripped shirt. "You ever read something about me?" He looked down and kissed Whisper on the lips, drawing the Wal-Mart bag that he had grabbed on hsi way to the car but I didn't mention out his back pocket. He put the bag on the counter. Inside was condoms.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:45 pm

Whisper's eyes were sad and caring, and she raised a finger, stroking away his tear. She embraced him, wrapping her arms around his neck. As he pressed his lips against hers, she gently stroked his hair.

(wow. I am sooo bad.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:51 pm

(I'm getting my moonwalk on. I can really moonwalk in real life. I'm so cool. Jk. I'm so not.)

Dakota held her hips, and pulled her closer. He kept kissing Whisper, then tickled her hips under her shirt. He moved his kiss to her neck now, going to where the started of a hickey should be there. Dakota pressed his torso against hers, but no too hard. (Lol. not so good...)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:53 pm

(haha!)

Whisper managed a small smile, closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling, the taste of his warm lips against hers. Her arms encircled his neck, linking around it and drawing his head closer to hers, then resting her forhead on his.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:57 pm

Dakota pulled Whisper's shirt off of her, then ripped his off, it was ruined now anyway. He kept kissing her then managed to pull her a little bit closer.

(Ughhhhhh.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Whisper frowned. "On the counter?" She laughed, patting the granite counter top behind her. As her shirt slid off over her head, she smiled gently and ran a thumb over Dakota's cheek.

(Ughhhhhhh)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:23 pm

"No." Dakota smiled and grabbed Whisper's hand, grabbed the Wal-mart bag with the other, climbed the stairs, and went into his room. Dakota temporarily let go of Whisper's hand and jumped on the bed, throwing the bag to the ground. "Come here." He held out his hands fro his lover to come to him.

(Bad one, I'll get better.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:24 pm

Whisper followed him up the stairs, right behind him. As they reached his bedroom, she shut the door quietly behind him. As he held his arms open for her, she stepped into his embrace, pressing her lips passionatly against his.

(Sorry if my posts are short. I am watching a movie. And if I go in active, I'll be back every 5 minz)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:47 pm

I cAnt reply sorry! Crying or Very sad
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:48 pm

(internet?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:46 pm

(yes.)

Dakota smiled through the kiss, wrapping his hands around her waist and hooking his thumbs in her jean's belt loops. Dakota sat up on the bed, spreading his legs out a little, making Whisper come closer, and her ovaries touch his testies through their pants.

(Scientific, lol.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next