Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Love Of A Mortal (BayMickey)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Love Of A Mortal (BayMickey) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Love Of A Mortal (BayMickey)

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:47 pm

"Thanks. Anyway, I have to get dressed. Get the hell out." Dakota wrapped the towel around his sides, and stepped out the shower, staying in the bathroom.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Love Of A Mortal (BayMickey) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Love Of A Mortal (BayMickey)

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:49 pm

"It's my house in the firstplace," Whisper grumbled, but swung her legs over the side of the bed, slowly pushing herself off. She then walked directly into the bathroom, making sure to whap him with a small face towel, before passing through the wall and appearing in the living room, where she slumped down onto the leather couch.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:51 pm

"Damn. I hate women. Especially ghost ones." Dakota walked into his bedroom, and got changed into another pair of pajama pants, going to the kitchen and fixing cereal. "You want some, oh wait... My bad." Dakota laughed and walked into the living room, sitting on the white recliner.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:56 pm

"Your bad." Whisper repeated, rather sourly, her face downcast. She was no longer in the mood for pranks, so she sat so still, and so quietly, she eventually faded into the furniture.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:05 pm

"I can't believe I'm talking to a ghost..." Dakota turned to look at Whisper, who was now invisible. He rolled his eyes and turned on the TV, turning it to 'Terra Nova".
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:12 pm

Whisper didn't answer, but his words struck a pang in her heart. "I bet you dont." She muttered, then left the room.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:13 pm

Dakota contiuned watching TV, there was a day-long marathon on. He finished his food, then fell asleep in his chair.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:19 pm

Whisper crepy quietly into the kitchen, her usual, prankster self back again. SHe crumbled grahm crackers in his bed, then made the covers once again, knowing how itchy it would be...
Her friends used to do that to her- when she was alive.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Dakota woke up, and decided to find his 'ghostly' housemate. "Hey! Whisper! Where the hell are you? If you'r in my room, I swear..." Dakota stomped up to his room, seeing nothing through the doorway.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:34 pm

Whisper froze, and stuffed the box of uncrumbled crackers under his bed. THen she opened his drawer and pulled out a pair of smiley face, joe boxer breifs. She soon came into sight, then stretched the elastic band, making them fly at his face.
"Morning."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:34 pm

"Hell. What are you doing with my clothes, you perverted ghost." Dakota threw the boxers on the floor, walking over to his drawer, slamming it shut. "STop. It's not funny."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:12 pm

"Ha!" Whisper pointed an acusing finger at him. "It is when you're roommate has underwear like those!" The drawer slammed on her hand, but she couldn't feel it, and glared acusingly at him.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:17 pm

"Roommate? No. This is my house. I paid for it. I just let you, haunt, it." Dakota smirked and rubbed his growling stomach. (He's bare-chested. He looked Whisper over, but at a closer perspective. Dakota's phone went off. "WHo the hell could that be?" He walked over to his phone, touching the screen, and going to his messages. Elizabeth. "I'm not even answering that. And don't you go sending pictures of yourself on my phone." He pointed at Whisper.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:42 pm

"Correction." Whisper hopped onto the bed, thowing her head back onto the fluffy pillows and crossing her arms over her chest. "This is my house. I just let you pay for it and move in." She said, smirking slightly. Her eyes took in his bare, tanned chest, and she rolled her eyes.
"Geesh dude, get some clothes on!" Her eyes glanced to where his phone was going off, a cherry ding dong. He snatched it up, and she laughed as he told her not to send pictures of herself.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:18 pm

"No. I think I like this style." He fell on his bed, landing on something crunchy. "You bitch!" He jumped up. "Shit!" He wiped off the crumbs off his back. "Get themm off!"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Whisper shrugged, clasping her hands behind her back. "Cant make me." She said, a mischevious smirk on her fair features.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:35 pm

"Hell to it." He walked over to where she was laying down. "Get up." Dakota held out his hand, thinking that she could grab it, but then remembered, but he still held it out anyway.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:54 pm

She grasped his hand, skin touching skin. The feeling of his warm hand touching hers, made her eyes widen in surprise, and she gasped, dropping his hand. Touching his arm, she sighed heavily. It was gone.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:02 pm

"Get up...." Dakoat stood and waited, seeing, and feeling, her touch him, then she dropped his hand. "Just come one." Dakota walked out the room and up to the dark attic.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:00 pm

"What!?" Whisper followed on his heels, then before he reached the doorway she appeared in front of him, arms crossed over her chest, leaning against the doorframe. Sighing, she passed through the attic door, opening it from the inside, and letting him into the dusty space. Silver Cobwebs hung from the celing, and murkey grey light spilled through the dark, dirty window.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:21 pm

"Now, I'm going to be bed, you stay up here young lady." Dakota pointed sternly at Whisper. "If you get cared, you might be able to stay in the hall." Dakota turned, walking back to his room, but before he left, he looked back. He almost felt sorry for the ghost. "And you might can come in my room, maybe." Dakota winked, and went back down into his bedroom, dusting the crumbs off, and going to sleep.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:12 am

Whisper sighed softly as he left, closing the door with a click behind him. She tilted her head backwards and sat down against the wall, wondering what had happened before. She had actually felt him. It hadn't been a fascination, she had felt him. And he had felt her.
What was this!? What was going on!? Of course, it had only been a split second, but that didn't matter. What mattered was that she had felt his hand.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:14 pm

(Should we skip to the mourning?)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:18 pm

(yeah)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:25 pm

Dakota woke up, seeing no sign of Whisper. He stomped down the stairs, turning on his stove, planning to make pancakes. Once it was hot enough, he put the pan on the burner, spraying Pam Non-Stick Spray on it. Dakota fixed his breakfast, and went to the table this time.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next