Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Love Of A Mortal (BayMickey)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Love Of A Mortal (BayMickey) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Love Of A Mortal (BayMickey)

Post by Spritz Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Whisper rolled her eyes. She felt quite cocky right now, and decided it was good for her.
"What."
She shifted her position, her hands falling to her side.

(sss)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Love Of A Mortal (BayMickey) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Love Of A Mortal (BayMickey)

Post by BayMickey Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:59 pm

(Mine 2)

Dakota stayed put. "Don't look at me when I'm in the shower." He su on his heels, and walked out the door, the heat of his downstairs home comforting him.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Whisper was taken aback, and frowned as he left. But before he was out of hearing distance, she smirked.

"Watch your back, maybe I will!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:32 pm

Dakota snorted and climbed in his bed, shutting of the light. "Time for a good night's rest." Closing his eyes, he drifted of to sleep rather quickly.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:09 pm

Whisper decided she had been quiet too long. To make sure he was in discomfort, and just to prove her point, she shifted boxes and pushed trunks across the attick floor nosily. Then, she turned on the light in his room.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Dakota woke up by the sound of what seemed like a shuffle of boxes and other items in the attic. Then, the lights came on. "Okay, you win. I won't sleep tonight..."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:40 pm

(I have to post later)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:49 pm

(Okay, and sorry about me not logging out. Lol)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:20 pm

Whisper froze. What was she doing, and why was she doing it! Crossing her arms over her chest, she stopped the noise and flicked off the lights, leaning up against the wall.

(Im gonna get on in about 45 minz I think and tomarrow)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:23 pm

(Ok.)

"Okay, I'll just go back to sleep." Dakota stumbled back to the bed and back under the covers, turning away from the door to sleep.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:02 pm

Whisper grumilly slid to the floor, a jaunty expression on her face. She should have continued, but why? She supposed it was a distraction from her 'state.'
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Fast asleep, Dakota dreamed off nothing. He never had dreams anymore. The were forever erased from his mind. Anyway, in the morning, Dakota got dressed, pulling out clothes from his dresser, walked into the kitchen, and started to make cereal.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Willow waited patiently near Dakotas bed, leaning on the bed post. Soon, she had had enough, and dumped a cupful of cold water on his face.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:24 pm

"HEY! GET OUT!" Dakota jumped out the bed, roaring instead of speaking, or merely yelling. He pointed towards the door, and shook his wet hair. "This is not funny, you little bitch." (Sorry for the language...) Dakota's pointed hand flew to his wrist, the strain of his clenched fist by his side hurting. He winced in pain. "See what you made me do?"

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:28 pm

Willow gave him a blank stare, fully transforming into her human form, though she couldn't hold it for long. "Bitch!? Dude, I just got you up in time for work." She gestured to the alarm clock, that showed that it was way late, though she had actually changed the time on him.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:45 pm

"I don't have a job. I just moved here yesterday." Dakota smirked, still grasping his wrist. It burnign like someone had dragging a burning match across it.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:48 pm

Willow crossed her arms, now looking fully human, with shining black hair and a stunning beauty. "Whatever, punk. Look sleepy head, be grateful I woke you, the new episode of 'Toddlers and Tiara's' on. I cant believe you would miss it." She said, giving him a cocky, mischievious smirk.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:22 pm

"Haha. Funny. Why don't you go f**k Casper? I heard kids are great, I couldn't imagine how good ghost kids are." Dakota smirked and looked over the female figure, noticing she was actually a little, well, hot.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:59 pm

Whisper glared at him coldly. "Why dont you mind you're own buisness, for that matter." She said frankly, her voice icy and full of deadly threat. Then she loostened up again and stood, brushing off her dress, starting to fade slightly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:03 pm

"I'm taking a damn shower. And if you look at me, I swear to God, I spread holy water all over this house. Maybe I'll even buy a crucifix." Dakota wiped off his wet sleep pants, walking towards the bathroom, not shutting the door. He was afraid he would be locked in, and it would bring back memories.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:04 pm

"Fine, fine!" Whisper threw up her hands, then passed quickly out of sight. She crept up slowly behind him, invisable, then tazered him in the sides with her fingers before darting away, laughing.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:32 pm

"Shit! Why won't you leave me alone?" Dakota rubbed his bare sides and walked to the shower, pulling back the curtain. he undressed in the shower, putting his clothes outside. He turned on the water, getting himself clean.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:36 pm

"Because I havn't had this much fun in ages!" Whisper said in a sing song voice, and resisted peeking into the shower and scaring the living daylights out of him. Instead, she traveled to his room, lying back on the bed and throwing her hands behind her head, crossing her feet.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:39 pm

After he was done, Dakota thought about a towel. It was across from this in a drawer. The girl, ghost, whatever, would see him. "How old are you then?" Dakota was trying distract, so he would get a chance to get a towel.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:43 pm

Whisper eyed the door, and laughed, getting off the bed and opening a drawer. She pulled out a fresh towel, then chucked it through the open bathroom door, then resuming her position on his bed, blinking slightly.
"I'm only 19." She said, and sighed. "If you dont count the year's I have been- waiting..." She trailed off, not wanting to have to explain the curse.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next