Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:51 pm

(Someone to kidnap her and use her for a slave)

I was wearing a low cut form fitting leather tank top that exposed a lot of my breasts, a mini skirt that showed off my long muscled legs. My long black hair was swaying with me as I danced to the music. I knew this neighborhood was bad that did human trafficking but I could take care of myself or well I hoped I could.

Back to top Go down

Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:12 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

My slightly glowing eyes followed the girl as she danced. My mouth almost started to water when I saw how much of her breasts her low necked tank top showed off and I imagined my hands and mouth on them. I was perched on a bar stool at the bar, a Budlight dangling in my hand. My eyes followed her every move, never wavering from her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:07 am

I came to the bar and ordered myself a few whiskey shots. I took a rest from dancing and watched the game on the TV. I was horny tonight and wanted someone to satisfy me. I took in the air and scented another supernatural being in here and pinpointed it to a male not that far from me. I looked at him and flashed my eyes red and gave him a fanged smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:31 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I took a sip of my beer, watching her walk towards the bar and sit nearby. When I see her look at me and flash her eyes red and bare her fangs I smiled. I flashed my eyes black and bared my fangs to show her I was like her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:53 pm

I ran my tongue over my fangs and walked towards him. I put my hands on his shoulder, "Hey sexy." I said running a hand down his chest and then cupping him. I was interested in a one night stand with him, nothing more

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:13 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

"Hello." I greeted her, flashing her a handsome smile. I bit back a moan when she cupped me but I let my eyes show how much I desired her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:03 pm

I kissed his neck and nipped him. I took his hand and gave his hand a little tug as I wanted him to follow me. I was heading for the more private rooms that this place had.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:08 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I smiled and got off my barstool so I could follow her. Soon I would lure her to my home.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:17 pm

I walked him into the room and pulled the zipper down the front of my tank top, my breasts demanded attention once they were freed. I walked to him and kissed him as I undid his pants and pulled up my skirt. "Take me." I said against his neck as I gave a small smile and nipped the skin behind his ear

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:20 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

"Gladly." I growled into her ear. I pushed her back onto the bed and climbed on top of her. I clamped my mouth over one of her nipples while one of my hands reached between her legs to stroke and rub at her folds.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:30 pm

I gripped his sides and moaned as I arched. "Yes." I said pushing my pussy into his hand. God he had wicked fingers. I pressed my breasts to his chest and kissed him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:27 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I smiled at her moan and continued to stroke and rub at her folds, every so often slipping my fingers into her pussy. I started to suck on her nipple, running my tongue over it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:34 pm

"Please, I need your cock inside me." I said digging my claws lightly into his skin but not making him bleed at all. I sank my fangs into a vein that was in his shoulder that I saw and felt his blood go down my throat. I felt the power and my eyes widened further. "Leader, I didn't know it was you." I said taking my fangs out of his shoulder and letting go of his arms

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:12 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I looked down at her and a glare formed on my face. "Really? You're my own second-in-command and you did not recognize me, you're leader? My dear girl, it seems you need to be reminded of your place." I said, lifting up and taking my hand away from her folds, soon settling between her legs. I pushed my dick into her and started to thrust into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:22 pm

I moaned and pushed my pussy that was so very wet up against his hips wanting more of him inside me. I put one of his hands on my breast, "I am sorry my lord. I'm sorry for disrespecting you the way I did." I said averting my eyes since you never looked into the lords eyes without permission. I looked at his chest and traced the scars there on his chest with my finger tips

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:45 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

"Just pleasure me and you will be forgiven." I replied, thrusting hard and fast into her. I again sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and gently bit it, swirling my tongue around and over it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:50 pm

I moaned and reached behind him and between his legs to play with his balls, I moaned when he bit my nipple. I kept still since I didn't know if my Lord would want me to be moving around. I pushed my pussy up against my lords hips wanting him as deep as I could get him. I bit into a vein close to his neck, pleasure went to his nerve endings and to his brain

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:07 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I thrusted hard and fast into her, shoving myself deeper and deeper into her. I hissed a little when she bit into a vein close to my neck but then I moaned as pleasure started to course through me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:18 am

When he hit my good spot I cried out, "My Lord!". I closed the wound by his neck and pushed my hips to his wanting my lord so badly as I kissed his neck and soon his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:42 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I kissed her back deeply and passionately, pounding into her. I continued to thrust into her good spot, wanting to heat her cry out even more.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:44 pm

It felt so good to have him continuously touch my G spot with the head of his dick that I cried out loudly and if this room wasn't sound proofed everyone would hear my cries as my Leader made love to me. "Please my lord, I want your semen inside me." I said whimpering as I was so close to my climax

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:17 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

"You will have it soon enough, my dear girl." I replied, my dick getting larger as I pushed closer and closer to release. I gripped her hips and pulled her closer to me and onto my dick until I was buried so deep inside her that even part of my balls were inside her, straining her pussy lips open so I filled her completely. Even then I kept thrusting until my balls were buried inside her and her pussy lips closed around them. Now I could only thrust a little, the back of my balls pressing against her entrance from the inside of her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:26 pm

I pushed my pussy more against him even though there wasn't anything for him to put inside me. "My Lord!" I screamed his name as I climax. My pussy walls clamping down hard on his cock and balls. I've always wondered what it would be like to be his bride but I was content just having sex with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:54 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I shouted her name as my seed spurted forcefully into her. I started to pump it into her, sending it deep into her and into her womb. My dick or balls never left her pussy, I wanted to wait until after I was done releasing into her before I pulled out of her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:08 am

I gripped his arms as I cried out once more. I bit my lower lip, my fangs pierced my lower lip and I could taste my own blood. I was panting and I put my forehead against his lower arm and closed my eyes. I honestly didn't recognize my lord, he usually doesn't wear clothes like that or actually give the time of day to females until tonight. I just hope I was forgiven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next