Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 8 Empty Re: Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:21 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

"Probably working. Unless you have something else in mind?" I replied, lifting an eyebrow in expectation at her. My cock was gently resting against her pussy, her lips slightly open like she was ready to receive me again.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 8 Empty Re: Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:00 am

I looked at him, "Do you need to work?" I asked as I ran my hands up and down his chest since I was thinking maybe trying some where else to have sex since we could widen our sexual tendencies. I leaned up and gave him a loving kiss and nuzzled his neck before flipping us so I could lay on his chest and rest my head on his shoulder but my face against his neck

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:07 am

Grelle Sutcliff

"Well... I could take today off. That is, if you want me to." I replied, smiling down at her. I could hear her thoughts and was slightly shocked at what she was thinking. I kissed her back then let her flip us over and watched as she laid on my chest. "You have a naughty mind." I told her, gently nipping her neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:30 pm

I smiled, "I learn from the best now don't I?" I asked smiling as I got off of him and walked out of the room seeing if he'd follow me to see where I was going. I headed for the backyard where there wasn't fences so if someone wanted to watch us having sex. I walked naked into my pool. I floated in the water waiting for him. I knew for a fact there was a teenager that always watched me and i guess he'd be getting an eye full

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:36 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I watched her with interest as she walked out of the room and I quickly followed her, not stopping to take time to put on my clothes. I followed her outside and got a little nervous when I saw there were no fences around the backyard. I watched as she climbed into the pool then I walked over to the edge. I backed up and took a running leap and dived into the water.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:46 pm

I made sure I didn't get hit and smiled as I swam away, I knew he'd come follow me. "Don't be shy love. The humans are sleeping." I said soon finding him under water and I kissed him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and rubbed my folds up and down his cock as I pressed my breasts against his chest as I took one of his hands and placed it on my rounding stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:11 am

Grelle Sutcliff

I smiled as I heard her then watched her dive under water and come over to me. I kissed her back roughly, feeling her legs wrap around my waist. I groaned when she rubbed her folds up and down my cock and I pressed her tightly to my body. I slid my hands down to her hips and gripped them tightly as I thrust my cock up into her, moaning at how tight she was even though we had only just had sex a little while ago.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:37 am

I closed my mouth so water didn't get in it. I arched against his body as I gripped his shoulders for support as I thrust my hips against his. *I want it hard, fast, and so deep* I said into his mind as I felt his muscles moving under his skin and I smiled. He was such an animal when it came to sex. We were in the shallower water and when my head came up out of the water I moaned loudly as I felt his cock touch my g-spot that got me every time. I dug my nails into him but it was my human nails for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:52 am

Grelle Sutcliff

I smiled at her reaction and started to thrust hard and fast and deep up into her like she wanted me to. When I realized we were in the shallow part of the pool I lifted up and my head broke the surface. I smiled when I heard her moan as my cock hit her g-spot and I started to thrust hard into it, wanting to hear her cry out in pleasure, wanting to hear her call out my name.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:16 pm

I cried out loudly and didn't care if I woke anyone up or if someone saw us having sex. I was one of those women that just didn't care. I gripped his shoulders and let my head fall back, my long red hair behind me as I kept my pussy against his hips so he would always be deep inside me. He was so fucking sexy it was unreal and it was a bitch to keep those whores off of him, he was my mate and man.*Do you feel our child?* I asked. "Grelle!" I screamed his name when I hit my climax

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:59 am

Grelle Sutcliff

I smiled at her cry and thrusted even harder and faster and deeper up into her. I nibbled on her neck, letting my mouth travel down to her nipples as I continued to thrust into her. I groaned when she pressed her pussy to my hips, causing my cock to slide even deeper into her. I was about to answer her question when I heard her call out my name and felt her walls clamp down on my cock. I grunted as I tried to hold back my orgasm but I couldn't and my seed went spurting into her forcefully.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:37 am

I gripped his arms and leaned back in the water as I opened my eyes and they were red but not from hunger but from because I was having my orgasm. I let go of his hips so I unwrapped my legs and leaned my forehead on his shoulder before letting myself go under water and I was enjoying myself. I saw lights come on from next door. *I guess we woke up the neighbors, but did you feel our baby?* I asked curious

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:56 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

After she unwrapped her legs from around my waist I gently pulled out of her since I was done releasing. I saw the lights come on next door then I smiled at her comment. "I guess we did. And yes, I did." I replied, looking down at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8