Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:13 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I continued to release into her, still pumping my seed into her a little. I placed a gentle hand on her chin and turned her face up to mine so I could press my lips to hers.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:22 pm

I hesitantly kissed him back. I put a gentle hand on his cheek and closed my eyes in the bliss of kissing him. I gave a struggled sob as I kissed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:20 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I stopped pumping my seed into her and just laid there kissing her, some of my seed still spilling into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:34 pm

I kissed him for a little while longer, I pulled back to look at his face. "Am I forgiven my lord?" I asked smiling up at him softly as I put a hand on his cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:22 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

"Yes you are, my dear girl." I replied, starting to pull out of her. With a little effort, I pulled my balls out of her, her pussy lips stretching as they slipped off my balls then closing down around my base. I paused for a moment just in case it had hurt her. I didn't want to hurt her, I'd never wanted to hurt her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:24 pm

It felt uncomfortable to have him do that but it didn't hurt. "I didn't recognize you at first, you were relaxed looking and were dressed different." I said watching him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:31 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

"I can understand that. I have to dress differently when I come here and I guess I was relaxed because I don't have the stress of leading the whole vampire race when I'm here." I replied, starting to pull my dick out of her, going slowly so I didn't hurt her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:11 am

"I'm not going to break in half, so you don't have to go slow." I said getting out from under him. I grabbed my panties and put them on before putting on my skirt. I kept one arm under and over my breasts as I searched for my shirt, when I found it I put it on and was careful not to pinch my skin in the zipper. I went in front of the mirror and fixed my hair as best as I could. I put on my high heels, I looked over at him. "I'll see you tomorrow my lord." I said looking at the floor and bending not even half way before leaving the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:03 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I nodded towards her then I got up and got dressed. I returned to the bar and ordered a Bud Light. I scanned the dance floor, considering whether or not if I should go dance.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:11 pm

I sat at the bar kinda depressed. I scanned the floor to see if there was any males I wanted to dance with and maybe have sex with but the only male I could think of was my lord. I got up and called it a night. I was walking past some humans and a male reached out and grabbed my ass, I stopped and looked behind me. "Didn't your mothers teach you that it isn't nice to just grab a ladies ass without permission?" I asked before straddling one of them. The most handsome of the bunch. I ran my fingers through his hair and smiled before sinking my fangs into his neck. I made eye contact with my lord which was very disrespectful unless he wanted you to look into his eyes. I was challenging him to stop me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:50 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I locked eyes with her then got up off my barstool effortlessly. I walked over to her, my strides filled with purpose and power. "Let the man go, my dear girl. Do not drain him." I said once I reached her, placing a gentle but firm hand on her shoulder.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:56 pm

I retracted my fangs from his neck and licked his wound, not even making a mess. I stood to my full height, "Oh? Who's there to stop me." I said brushing his hand off of my shoulder and headed towards the door, my blood red hair over my shoulder as I played with the long strands of hair

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:12 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

My eyes narrowed and turned red as anger started to burn inside me. I stalked after her, people moving out of my way, obviously not wanting to get involved. I grabbed her the moment we were outside and slammed her into the side of the building, not hard enough to create any cracks but just enough to get across to her that I meant business and that she had angered me. "You dare talk to your lord that way? You know the rules and you also know the consequences if you break those rules." I hissed, my eyes a burning red and my fangs bared. My Romanian accent slipped through in my voice, it always did when I was angered or upset.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:05 am

My face was inches away from me, "Then kill me and your baby." I said using my strength to put his hand on my stomach. My eyes burned just as red as his. I smiled and tilted my head to the side, "Then end my existence, I don't want to live any more. I've lived long enough and I've lost interest in life." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:17 am

Grelle Sutcliff

My eyes widened at her words and I automatically backed away, staring at her in disbelief. "My baby?" I asked, my voice catching.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:51 am

"Yes yours. So unless you want to kill your own child then back off." I said walking past him and heading towards the street. My long blood red hair moved as I walked. I vanished and headed home. I didn't look forward to going to the office and having to be around him but I needed money for my up coming baby

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:56 am

(YAY! You're on!)

Grelle Surcliff

I watched her go then I headed home, not feeling up to clubbing anymore.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:58 am

I walked into the office with my tight skirt that went to the middle of my thighs and a low cut blouse. I had my hair braided like usual and I sat at my desk answering calls

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:10 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I was at my desk reading through some papers when the girl came in. I looked up and nodded a greeting at her then went back to my papers.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:40 pm

I sat on the edge of his desk, "Sir, can I get off early today?" I asked wondering if I could get off the hook on work and head home early since I didn't feel like working right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:30 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I looked up at her and smiled slightly. "Sure. Go ahead." I replied, reaching out and giving her hand a light squeeze.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:33 pm

I looked at him in disbelief. "What?" I said as I walked around the desk and put a hand on his forehead, "Do you have a fever? You never let me get off work early." I said as I let my hand fall from his forehead and being careful to look at his shoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:52 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

"You're carrying my child. I want you to be healthy so if you're not feeling good I won't force you to work." I replied, looking up at her. ~I've never noticed how attractive she is.~ I found myself thinking but I quickly shook it off, wondering what had brought on the thought.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:59 pm

I nodded, "Alright." I said heading out of the room and shutting his door on my way out. I grabbed my things and headed out, I got home and laid down on my bed and shut my eyes, they hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:48 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I watched her leave then went back to my papers. I let out a groan when there was a knock at my door then I said, "Come in." I looked up at the door expectantly, wondering who it could be.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next