Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 5 Empty Re: Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 1:28 pm

I let a hand go behind his head and gently fisted a handful of his hair in my hand as I pushed my pussy up to his dick, I was lucky enough to push the head of his dick inside me, "Please." I said moaning as I arched into his body and moaned

Back to top Go down

Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 5 Empty Re: Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 2:15 pm

Grelle Sutclif

I groaned then I pulled out of her. After a moment I slammed back into her, automatically starting to thrust. I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking and biting at it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:00 pm

I arched into his body with a loud moan as I pressed my breast more into his mouth needing him to lavish them attention, I gripped his shoulders as I wrapped my legs a little tighter around him so he couldn't tease me any more than he already had. I let my claws go down his skin lazily as my eyes became red with desire

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 3:37 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I thrusted hard and fast into her, sucking hard on her her nipple and running my tongue across it. I moved my hand to pluck, tweak, and pinch her other nipple.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:43 pm

"Please my lord, your torturing me." I said pushing his hips close to mine wanting him in as deep as I could get him. "Make me your my lord, make me your mate." I said as I wanted to be his mate

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 6:46 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I grunted and thrusted deep into her. When I heard her words my eyes widened and I looked up at her. Then I leaned forward and ran my fangs along her neck, wanting to mark her as mine.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 6:48 pm

I cried out when the head of his dick bumped against my cervix, "Please, I want to be yours." I said arching my back so his fangs went slightly into my skin as I gripped his shoulders

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 8:16 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I sunk my fangs into her neck, drawing her blood into my mouth and marking her as mine. I felt my dick start to swell and I continued to thrust hard and fast into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 8:12 am

I used my muscles and clamped down on his engorged dick that was ready to release. I arched into him when he'd slide by my g-spot. "Grelle." I said crying out as I dug my claws into his sides

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri May 23, 2014 7:55 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I groaned when I felt her walls clamp down around my dick and I released into her, not able to hold it back. I kissed her deeply, starting to pump my seed deep into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 8:33 am

I kissed him back and I was panting as I put a hand behind his neck and guided him so his forehead was against mine. "Well my lord, I think you out did yourself this time." I said as my chest was pressed against his as I nuzzled his shoulder and pressed a gentle loving kiss to his shoulder. I love him even though I doubted he loved me the same way that I did

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 24, 2014 3:56 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I smiled and replied, "Why, thank you." I gently kissed her forehead, moving one of my hands up to stroke her cheek.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 4:06 pm

I closed my eyes and turned my head so I was pushing into his hand. "Can you stay?" I asked not opening my eyes or moving away from him as I didn't want him to leave yet. I wanted him here, I was sure he could work from here.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 24, 2014 4:33 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

"Sure, if you want me to." I replied, smiling handsomely down at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 4:39 pm

I smiled, "I want you to stay." I said finally opening my eyes and leaned up to press a kiss softly to his lips and made him go onto his back before snuggling against his side. Lucky for him he was my mate otherwise vampires were very territorial with each other

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 10:11 am

Grelle Sutcliff

"Don't worry, I'll stay." I replied, smiling and pulling her close to me. I gently kissed the top of her head and said, my voice barely above a whisper, "I love you."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 10:14 am

My eyes snapped open when I heard him say that he loved me. I shut them again with a smile to my lips, "I love you as well." I said snuggling more into his heat and soon fell asleep in his arms. I was truly happy right now and I needed rest

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 11:01 am

Grelle Sutcliff

I smiled when I heard her say she loved me as well and I pulled her even closer to me. I soon fell asleep, my face buried in her hair so I could breathe in her scent.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 11:04 am

By the time I had woken up me and him where all tangled together of arms and legs and I was half draped on him. I kissed his upper arm and took in his scent. I looked outside and sighed, "Time to wake up if you want to get some work done." I said as I gave his jaw a kiss as I untangled myself from him but stayed in bed and ran my finger tips up and down his chest and arms

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 12:08 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I soon woke up and smiled down at her. "Morning, my love." I told her, gently kissing her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 12:13 pm

I kissed him a few times. "Get up, or my lord will have cold water dumped on him until he gets up and works." I said with mischief in my eyes as I pushed at his arm gently so he didn't go flying off of the bed

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 1:25 pm

Grelle Sutciff

I chuckled and climbed out of bed. "You too, my love." I said, holding out my hand towards her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 1:50 pm

I pointed at me, "What I don't work for you any more." I said with a grin on my face as I swung my legs so my feet touched the floor. But I didn't get up. "I hope if we have a boy that he won't be a work freak like you." I said teasing him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 3:09 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I glared playfully at her then I approached her and pushed her back onto the bed and I climbed on top of her. "I think that comment deserves a little punishment." I growled mischievously into her ear, starting to nibble on her neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 3:19 pm

"Hey, you get to work mister." I said playfully growling at him as I nuzzled his neck and sighed with pleasure. "I love you." I said kissing his nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next