Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:10 pm

I fell asleep sprawled out. I was still on high alert, I nuzzled my pillow and kept a protective hand on my belly. I woke up and got on something sexy, I headed to his office, "Can I come in?" I asked through the door

Back to top Go down

Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:43 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I heard her voice and was silent for a moment, shocked she had come back. "Sure. Come on in." I soon replied, wondering what she wanted.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:04 am

I shut the door behind me and smiled. I was standing behind him and leaned down to kiss his neck and run my slender hands down his chest and wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled behind his ear, "Thought I'd see if you were still around." I said letting my fangs glide across his neck

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:40 am

Grelle Sutcliff

I set my papers down and turned my chair around to face her. I could tell I wasn't going to get any more work done today. I gently grabbed her hands and pulled her down to where she was straddling me. "Sure that's all you wanted?" I replied, starting to trail my lips across her neck, then her cheek, jawline, until they finally came to rest on her lips in a gentle, passionate kiss.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:45 am

"There's a lot I want." I said kissing him and pulling up my skirt and rubbed my wet panties against his starting to engorge dick. I pulled my blouse off and I wasn't wearing a bra.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:20 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I groaned when she rubbed her wet panties over my growing dick. When she took her shirt off and I saw she wasn't wearing a bra my eyes flashed red with desire. I leaned forward and flicked my tongue over one of her nipples then the other one then back again, continuing this for a couple of minutes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:23 pm

I moaned as I ran my fingers through his hair and kept him occupied on my breasts as I undid his pants, "Fuck me my lord." I said moaning as I put one of his hands between my legs as I took out his dick

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:16 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I continued to lick and suck on her nipples while I rubbed her cloth covered folds. Then I moved my hand up to the waistband of her panties and started to pull them down.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:24 pm

I laughed and just ripped them from my hips, "Since when has my lord been gentle?" I asked as I pressed his back against his chair and I pulled his shirt open, buttons going every where. I kissed his smooth tanned skin as I pulled his pants down. I moved until his cock was pushed inside me. I tilted his head back and kissed his lips. "Mmm, I can taste blood." I said slowly putting my tongue in his mouth as I ran my finger tips down his chest and stomach to cup his balls in my hands. I may not be able to be his mate but I would like to have sex rights on him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:30 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I moaned and moved my hands up to her hips. I started to thrust up into her, groaning when I felt her play with my balls. I kissed her back roughly, winding my tongue with hers.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:37 pm

I let my fangs prick his tongue and soon sucked his tongue for a little while until I let it go. I pushed my hips closer to his dick. I just hoped no one decided to come in and try to talk to him without knowing that I'm in here and pleasuring our lord

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:24 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I groaned and continued to thrust up into her, becoming rougher as I gripped her hips tighter. I kissed her hard, letting my fangs graze against her lips.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:42 pm

I moaned as I ran my tongue along his fangs, "Yes..." I said as I pushed more into him and gripped his shoulders

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:13 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I smiled against her lips and continued to thrust up into her, moving hard, fast, and rough. I groaned, still holding onto her hips and moving my hands to encourage her to thrust against me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:20 pm

I started to move my hips against him. I nuzzled his neck as I hid my face against his neck, everyone probably could hear us since they were vampires as well. I had my hands on his chest as I moved my hips.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:09 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I moaned as she started to move her hips against me and I thrusted even harder, faster, and rougher up into her. I lowered my lips down to one of her breasts and sucked her nipple into my mouth, gently grazing my fangs across it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:20 pm

I gripped his head and gently pulled his head back before kissing him lightly before feeling a pain in my stomach. I stopped and then stopped him. "Hold on." I said putting a hand on my stomach and soon I saw blood come from between my legs. I knew what that meant, I had lost my baby. My heart felt like it broke apart, I got off of him and ran into the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 07, 2014 9:32 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I stopped when she told me to and I also saw the blood come out from between her legs. I watched as she got off of me and ran into the bathroom. After a moment I got up and walked over to the closed bathroom door. I gently knocked on it and asked, "Babe? You alright?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 8:09 am

I was sobbing, "Just leave me be." I said putting a hand on my stomach. That's when I became cold inside. I got up, composed myself and walked through the door and out of his office. I didn't want to be with him any more, it would remind me that I had lost the baby

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 08, 2014 8:01 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I had sat back down at my desk when I heard the door open and I looked up just in time to see her walk out of my office. I stared after her in confusion, wondering where she was going.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 6:46 am

I sat down in my cubical and started to work. He had a right to know that his baby wasn't alive now. *I lost the baby* I said to him through my mind. I felt so down right now that I had to force myself to focus on working

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 10, 2014 8:29 am

Grelle Sutcliff

I was writing on a paper when her message reached me. I froze, shock playing over my features. ~I'm so sorry. I never meant for you to loose the baby.~ I sent back to her, hoping she would accept my apology.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 8:53 am

I ignored him. He didn't seem to care if he lost his baby. I had been wrong about him, I stopped working and ran my fingers through my hair and got up. He could fire me if he wanted but I didn't feel like working any more today

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 10, 2014 5:19 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I sighed when she didn't answer me then I went back to writing. I felt like I was falling in love with her. Since it was about time for me to choose a mate I was thinking about what would make her a good Queen. With her strong personality and fiery attitude I knew she would be perfect to lead by my side. Problem was getting her to agree to be my mate. And also be the Queen of the vampires.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 7:30 pm

I walked into my apartment and tossed my purse on the chair in front of the TV. I placed my hands on the kitchen Island and hung my head as I closed my eyes before taking a large breath and placing a hand on my stomach, I felt like a huge chunk of me was missing without my baby. I got angry and I slammed my hand down onto the Island, it broke easily. It crumbled under the force of the blow. My hand was bleeding badly but it will heal soon enough. I didn't care any more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next