Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 6 Empty Re: Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 7:08 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I smiled down at her and gently nipped her nose. "What if I don't want to work right now? What if I want to spend some time with you?" I replied, nuzzling her neck. Then I smiled at her next comment and I put my lips close to her ear and whispered sexily, letting my breath run over her ear, "I love you too."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 6 Empty Re: Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 8:18 am

I giggled because the air tickled me. "Your getting cheeky." I said as I placed my hands on his naked waist and kissing him before gently rubbing him between his legs and pushing my hips to his wanting him inside me, since he didn't want to work just yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 4:17 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I smiled and said, "But you know you like it." Then I groaned when I felt her reach a hand between my legs and rub me. I pressed myself towards her hand, wanting her to stroke me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 4:24 pm

I smiled as I stroked him as my eyes turned slightly red with blue flecks in it. "Grelle, give us a baby." i said kissing his shoulder as I gently massaged his balls and gently ran a claw up the under side of his dick and kissed his chest before sinking my fangs gently into his neck but making it a pleasurable experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 5:46 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I moaned when I felt her stroke my cock and massage my balls, then I gasped when I felt her claw run along the underside of my cock. I hissed slightly when she sunk her fangs into my neck, feeling pleasure course thru me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 5:52 pm

I felt his blood go down my throat, his blood warmed me. I licked his wound when I was done. "I want a little girl Grelle." I said stroking his cheeks with my finger tips. "I want to have your child." I said softly as I gazed into his eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 7:15 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I smiled up at her and said, "I'm glad." Then I picked her up and moved her further up onto the bed and spread her legs open wide. Then I dived my head between her legs and started to lick and suck at her folds, wanting to bring her to climax this way first.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 7:31 pm

"Grelle, please." I said pushing up my hips to his face as I cried out with the pleasure. My pussy was clenching around nothing when it wanted his cock inside me, to be buried deep inside me. I ran my fingers through his hair and I gently tugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 8:39 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I smiled at her plea and I stuck my tongue inside her pussy, feeling her walls clamp down on it. I continued to suck on her folds, cleaning off the juices that were coating it. ~You taste amazing.~ I sent to her, closing my eyes in bliss at the taste of her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:21 am

I cried out loudly, I wouldn't be surprised if our neighbors would be thrilled to hear me. "Please." I said whimpering as I tried to get my pussy away from his mouth, I wanted him cock so desperately. I wanted him to make love to me, so I could get pregnant with his baby again

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 28, 2014 12:06 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I grabbed her hips and held her still, pulling her pussy closer to my mouth. I slide my tongue out of her and started to lick off the juices coating her folds.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 2:30 pm

I tried to move away from him and growled softly at him as I gripped the sheets and ended up shredding them with my claws. My eyes turned red with him being so mean and teasing me. "Grelle please, I'm begging you. Fuck me." I said whimpering as I withered under his mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 28, 2014 10:11 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I smiled and pulled away from her pussy and climbed on top of her, deciding I had teased her enough. "Alright, my dear. I will give you what you desire." I told her, kissing and nipping at her neck while I rubbed my cock against her entrance. Then I pushed myself inside her, groaning as her slick warmth surrounded my hard, engorged length.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 7:59 am

"You'll pay for teasing me." I said growling it at him as my eyes went back to blue instead of red. I gripped his arms and duck my claws into his arms as I moaned. I pushed my body into his, needing to have him deeper

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 8:41 am

Grelle Sutcliff

I smiled and started to thrust hard, fast, and deep into her, groaning in pleasure as her walls slid across my cock every time I thrusted into her. "Jeez, my love, you feel so good around my cock." I growled out in pleasure, gently kissing and nipping at her neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 11:47 am

"Then keep your cock inside me for eternity my lord." I said smiling as I put my neck to the side so he'd have better access to my neck if he wished as I ran my finger tips up and down his spine in gentle strokes. I was panting as I clamped down on his dick, I wanted his seed.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 11:57 am

Grelle Sutcliff

"Mmmmm. As much as I'd like too I don't honk that would be a good idea. How would we feed?" I replied, starting to lick her neck and gently run my fangs along it. My eyes nearly bugged out when she clamped down on my dick and I moaned. I couldn't hold back my orgasm as it roared up and my seed gushed into her. My whole body shuddered as I cried out in ecstasy, arching my back and closing my eyes in pleasure.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 2:39 pm

I smiled. I loved watching a man surrender to what I could give them. I stroked his face once he was finished releasing. "Sure, you've made me very hungry." I said nuzzling his neck and ran my fangs up and down his pulse point. I could hear the slight pumping sound of his heart

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 4:42 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

When I felt her fangs run along the pulse point in my neck I bent down a little and tilted my head slightly to the side, inviting her to feed from me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 4:51 pm

I was surprised that he'd want to have me feed from him outside of having sex. I looked at his face nervously before letting my fangs sink into his vein and I gently started to drink from him but only taking just the littlest amount before pulling my fangs gently from his neck

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:28 am

Grelle Sutcliff

I waited for her to finish then I pulled out of her and got off of her. I pulled her to me and nuzzled the top of her head.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:48 am

"Why did you want me to feed from you? You know I don't want to hurt you, and I was so hungry." I said putting my forehead against his chest and feeling the tears going down my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:41 pm

Grelle Sutciff

"I wanted our bond to increase. I knew if you fed from me we would be bound. I love you and I want us to be connected in every possible way." I replied, gently stroking her cheek.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:05 pm

"I just don't want to hurt you." I said leaning my face into his finger tips. I gently nipped his wrist in a teasing way

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:28 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

"You won't hurt me." I told her, smiling when she nipped my wrist teasingly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next