Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 7 Empty Re: Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:08 am

"You don't know that." I said getting off the bed and getting on some clothes. "Well I'm heading out to get something to eat, since if your going to let me drink from you I might as well be on a full belly." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 7 Empty Re: Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:36 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

"I'll go with you. I need to eat too." I replied, getting up and also starting to get dressed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:46 pm

When I finished getting dressed I waited for my mate. "Well hopefully I'll be able to find something tasty because it's close to dawn and I'm getting tired." I said nodding as I let my eyes roam up and down his body

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:12 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

"Yeah. Same here." I replied, noticing her eyes were traveling up and down my body while I finished getting dressed. I smiled and walked over to her and took her into my arms. "Hmmmm... Is someone horny again?" I asked, smiling down at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:16 pm

"What if I am? What are you going to do about it?" I asked smiling as I leaned onto my tip toes to give him a soft kiss as I put my hands on his hard chest. I nipped his jaw before nuzzling him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:59 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

"Hmmmmm... Then I might be tempted to throw you back on the bed and strip you of your clothes and fuck you senseless." I replied with a sexy smile, moving my hands down and gently squeezing her ass.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:21 am

I pressed my pussy against his hips, pressing my covered pussy against his dick. "Mmm please do." I said pulling off his shirt and rubbed him between his legs as I undid his pants

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:43 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I smiled when I heard her comment then helped her get my shirt off. I groaned when I felt her rub me between my legs while she undid my pants. With a hungry growl, I picked her up and tossed her gently onto the bed. I climbed on top of her and started to kiss her passionately, rubbing my growing erection against her cloth covered pussy.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:31 pm

I pushed my pussy against his dick. "Please baby." I said arching against him and moaned loudly. I pushed my skirt up and ripped my thong off, "God please I need you. You make me so horny." I said as I took his cock out and ran it up and down my very slick folds. I would die if I didn't get him inside me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:32 am

Grelle Sutcliff

I groaned when I felt her push her pussy against my dick, feeling how wet she was. After she pushed her skirt up and ripped her thong off I realized I could even smell how wet she was. When she took my cock out and ran it up and down her extremely wet folds I couldn't resist anymore. I sat up a little and pushed down my boxers and pants and kicked them off my legs. Then I sank back down onto her and rubbed my cock against her folds before I pushed inside her, groaning in pleasure as her tight warmth surrounded me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:38 am

I pushed my hips to his, "Baby please. I need sex from you." I said whimpering, I don't know what came over me for me to be so horny. I gripped his shoulders and moaned loudly as I pushed down on him to make him go deeper inside me. I arched my body into his as I clamped down on his dick. I ripped my shirt and bra open as i needed his skin against mine

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:05 am

Grelle Sutcliff

I groaned and started to thrust hard and fast into her, leaning down and giving her a hard, rough kiss. I soon pulled my shirt off over my head then went back to kissing her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:22 am

I kissed him back and dug my claws into his back, he bled a little bit as I pushed my pussy harder into him, "Please." I said begging as I gripped him as hard as I could since he was really revving my libido

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:29 am

Grelle Sutcliff

I hissed a little when I felt her claws dig into my back, knowing she had drawn a little blood, but I continued to thrust into her. My balls soon hit her pussy lips and I paused for a moment, wondering if I could push them into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:57 am

I pushed my pussy again down on him, I wanted to feel so damn filled by him. I honestly didn't care if he shoved his balls into me. I kissed him as I ran my tongue over his, I gently let one of my fangs go into his bottom lip

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:31 pm

(Hey, sorry I haven't posted. I've just been really busy with work and stuff. I just found out Wednesday that I might start working mornings. I'm just letting you know ahead of time just in case I'm not able to be on very often.)

Grelle Sutcliff

I groaned when she pushed her pussy down into my cock, which caused my balls to start pressing her pussy lips open. Seeing this, I started to thrust again, pushing into her inch by inch until her pussy lips closed down around the back of my balls and I completely filled her. I moaned, feeling her walls clench and uncleanch around my whole dick and balls. I smiled when she kissed me, dancing my tongue with hers.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:47 am

I cried out when I felt him push his balls inside me as well. I felt so filled to capacity. I pushed my pussy up to meet him thrust for thrust. "Baby please baby I need you." I said gripping him by his arms. I cried out loudly as I gently slipped my fangs into his shoulder and into a vein

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:36 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I grunted as I increased how fast and hard I was thrusting into her, now roughly shoving my cock and balls so deep inside her the head of my cock was touching the entrance to her womb.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:37 pm

I squeezed him with my thighs roughly as I dug my claws into his arms and they started to bleed. "Sorry." I said removing my hands from his arms as I leaned up to kiss him softly as I nuzzled him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:38 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

"Don't worry about it." I grunted out, still thrusting deeply into her. My cock was starting grow larger and I knew I would release into her soon. I returned her kiss, pressing my lips against hers slightly rougher than she was pressing her lips against mine.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:55 am

I kissed him deeply as I pushed my hips to his, he was so so sexy that I couldn't help but gently bite into a vein that was close to the surface but I made it pleasurable so as not to hurt him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:23 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I kissed her back roughly then pulled back to concentrate on thrusting into her, feeling her fangs go into one of my veins. That triggered my release and I cried out her name as my seed went shooting into her womb.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:03 pm

I let go of his neck and arched into his body as I rode out my climax as he released inside me. I brought his head down for a kiss, it was deep so he'd know I loved him very much, more than words could tell

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:12 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I smiled when I felt her climax around me then I felt her pull my head down for a kiss. I kissed her back as deeply as she was kissing me, also to let her know how much I loved her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:03 pm

"What are we doing today?" I asked as I nuzzled his neck as I had him on his back and I made myself comfortable on his chest. He was very comfortable for being a vampire since they weren't the most comfortable with how hard they were

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next