Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 4 Empty Re: Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 10, 2014 7:36 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I threw down my pen and pushed back from my desk in frustration. I couldn't concentrate on my work when I was thinking about her, my future mate. And it didn't help anything that my cock became rigid and hard whenever I thought about her beautiful body. I sighed, I had known this would come with finding my mate but I'd had no idea it would be this frustrating, this maddening.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 4 Empty Re: Temptress (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 7:49 pm

I chickened out and went back to work. I was afraid he would fire me, my hand had healed and I had washed my hands. I knocked on his office door, "Are you alright my lord? I heard a commotion." I said waiting for him and listening in case someone was in there and harming him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 10, 2014 8:28 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I froze when I heard her voice, unsure what to do. Then I made my descion, calling out, "Yeah, I'm fine. Hey, can you come in here for a moment? I need to talk to you."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 8:32 pm

I opened the door, "Okay. What do you need?" I asked leaning my hip against the door frame. No one was around, it was just him and me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 11, 2014 8:28 am

Grelle Sutcliff

I took a deep breath, deciding to just come right out and say it. "I was wondering if...you'd like to be my mate?" I said, posing it as a question.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 8:32 am

I looked at him and thought about it. I pushed off of the door frame and crossed my arms against my chest. "No, I don't like mates that don't show emotion. But I hope you find a female that doesn't care." I said turning around and heading back to my desk since I heard the phone ringing. I picked it up as I rounded the desk and started to talk to the person. I typed on the keyboard

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 11, 2014 9:01 am

Grelle Sutcliff

I wants to hurry after her but I was shocked by her words. I didn't show emotion? I thought I did. I sighed and put my head in my hands. This wasn't what I was planning on happening.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 9:08 am

I put my head on my arms as tears went down my face, I should throw out the ultra-sound picture of my baby. I got up angry, I marched into his office and slammed the picture down in front of him, sending cracks through out his desk. "That was your baby, but I guess you never cared about it did you? You just care about power, what you can manipulate from the rest of us that work hard for what we have. No one wants a man like that." I said leaving it on his desk as I walked fast from his office and leaving. I couldn't stay here. I stopped by the elevator, "I quit." I said as the doors opened and they shut

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 11, 2014 9:47 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

My eyes widened as the picture was slammed down on my desk. "I did care and still do." I said, wondering if she would hear me as I watched her receding back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 7:19 am

I looked right into his eyes before the doors closed. I was leaving the country soon. I didn't want to be any where near him and where he could find me. I packed my things and soon boarded onto a plane and headed for England where I was native. I had been born in England but had moved here when I was nineteen before being turned into a vampire and living close to a hundred years. I remember the old days, I smiled. I sat on the plane with my eyes closed relishing the glory when I was young and men of all ages tried to take my hand in marriage. Now a days no one valued it.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon May 12, 2014 8:18 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I soon went home, not able to work anymore. I was still thinking about her. I knew I would never find another girl like her. Vampire females that I've been aquatinted with wouldn't be able to rule and lead by my side like she would. They were either not strong enough or too naíve.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 8:23 pm

I was communicated with some of my relatives when my mind brushed against his. *You think I can rule?* I asked him silently as I waited for his response. I ran my claw over my long tanned leg, thinking about how I'd rule. I'd change some things

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon May 12, 2014 9:32 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I was sitting on my couch watching TV when I felt her mind brush mine. ~Yes. You are a very strong woman and tough enough to deal with the things that you'll have to deal with. Well, at least I think so.~ I replied, waiting anxiously for her reply.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 8:09 am

I thought about it. *Why don't you catch a flight to England and we'll talk about it face to face?* I asked as I leaned my head back. Lucky for me I didn't have a perv looking down my shirt

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 13, 2014 6:53 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I smiled at her reply and I quickly said, ~Alright. I'll head out now. Where do you want to meet?~ I turned off my TV and got up and walked out of my house after turning off the lights, making sure to close and lock the front door behind me. I climbed into my truck and started it up, soon heading for the airport, excitement at seeing her gripping me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 7:01 pm

*In the airport bar, I'm getting hungry* I said as I ran my tongue up and down my fangs before shutting my eyes so no one saw how red my eyes were. *If you play your cards right you might get a taste of me tonight.* I said as my finger itched to touch his skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 17, 2014 11:21 am

Grelle Sutcliff

I smiled at her reply and I quickly sent back, ~Alright. I'll be there soon.~ I soon reached the airport and parked my truck. I climbed out and went and bought a ticket to England. My flight would leave in ten minutes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 12:32 pm

Luckily it was in the afternoon so he'd make it by night fall. When my plane landed I headed out to waste away the remaining hours till his arrival here. I found a willing female and I gripped her gently and sainted my hunger

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 17, 2014 4:18 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I soon climbed onto the plane and waited for it to take off. After a 1 hour flight it arrived in England. I soon walked off the plane and onto the terminal. I looked around for her, wondering where she was.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 4:40 pm

I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Got you." I said running my hands up his chest. I kissed his neck and let my fangs glide up his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 11:02 am

Grelle Sutcliff

I smiled when I saw her walking towards me and after she reached me I felt her wrap her arms around my waist. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her closer to me. "So you did." I replied, feeling her run her fangs along my neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 11:28 am

"I think we should take this to the hotel, I need you." I said as my voice grew husky and I ran my hands up his chest and tugged him closer to me by his pants. I kissed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 11:36 am

Grelle Sutcliff

"Yes, we should. I need you too." I replied, my voice also husky. I felt her pull me closer to her by my pants and I smiled. I pressed my lips hard against hers when she kissed me, giving her a taste of what was to come.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 11:54 am

I put his hand under my skirt and against my folds. "Hurry, I need your dick inside me and then we'll talk about me being your mate." I said running my hands under his shirt

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 1:24 pm

Grelle Sutcliff

I nodded in agreement and used teleportation to take us to her hotel room. I pushed her back on the bed and climbed on top of her and with a snap of my fingers both of our clothes disappeared and reappeared in neat piles on the floor. I pressed my dick against her entrance as I licked and sucked on her nipples, rubbing myself against her folds.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next